Important

I know I haven't written in awhile, but now is not the time to talk about that.
I know a lot you guy probably k is what happened in Los Vegas. But for those who don't, there was a mass shooting that kill 50 people and injured 500 others. Now I might have the numbers wrong, and I am sorry about that, but you can watch the video and learn more information about what's going on.
Knowing that there are people like that makes my stomach twist and turn. It truly makes me sick. Especially knowing that I and many other get the "joy" of growing up in a generation of this kind of people. I mean back then, you had to worry about this stuff but not as much. I mean, you would think after everything that happened in Manchester and then on the subway in London, you think they would be way more protective over events and the people that go to them.
And my prayers go out to the people who live in or near Vegas. And to the people who lost loved ones or important people due to this terrible tragedy. And lastly and most importantly, my prayers go out to everyone in the world, we never know who the next victim could be who the next person to pull a stunt like that is. I do want to apologize for everyone who had to personally deal with this.
I hope the video above helps you guys understand what is going on and helps you guys see the world we live in. I know Vegas is going to need a lot of donations, so if you could please donate and of you can't please spread the word. I hope this sheds light on the situation.

 I hope this sheds light on the situation

My deepest concerns,
Shane Marie.
❤ to everyone in or near Vegas.