The Call

You.
I woke up at 8:30 am. I took a quick shower and shaved my legs. I dryer off, blow dryer my hair; straightened it, and did my make up. I changed into my outfit of the day. (Image below)

And ate breakfast with the guys

And ate breakfast with the guys. All of a sudden, my phone went off. I was the hospital. I stepped away from the kitchen and went to the videogame room.
Phone call.
Y= you. H=hospital.
Y= Hello?
H= Is this y/n Golbach?
Y= This is she.
H= Okay. I was.calling to let you know how Sam Golbach And Colby Brock are.
Y= Oh okay. How are they?
H= Well, they are doing better since the last time you were here. The wounds that didn't need surgery, have  healed. We are going to wait for them to wake up before we do surgery.
Y= Am I still allowed to come and see them?
H= Yes, yes of course.
Y=  Okay. Thank you for the news and update.
H= You're welcome.
You hung up and went back to the kitchen to tell the guys the news.
-------------------3 hours later--------------------
"Hey guys, I'm heading to the hospital. I'll see you guys later. Text me if you need me." you yelled from downstairs.
"Okay. Will do. Text us if anything happens." they said.
You nodded and went to your car and drove to the hospital.
Colby
Everything is black. The words she said to me still linger in my head. I'm trying to keep fighting. And I think I'm winning. I hope I am. The sounds start getting louder. I can see light. I see the door open.
"Babe?"
Sam
The darkness consumed the entire room. I could hear, I just couldn't see or move. I had to keep fighting. For my sister. The only family, biological family, I had with me.
You.
I walked into the hospital and approached the front desk. Sam and Colby were in the same hospital room.
"Sam Golbach And Colby Brock." I said.
"5th floor, room 509." The lady replied.
"Thank you." You said and went to the elevator.
You walked into the  room.
"Babe?"
You run out of the room and found the closest doctor.
You and the doctor went back to the room and there he was. Colby. He was sitting up in the bed.
"Excuse me Ms.Golbach, but we need to get Mr.Brock into surgery." the doctor said.
You nodded and texted the guys to let them know that Colby was awake but not Sam. You stayed in the room with Sam.
The surgery took 5 hours.
To be continued