After Surgery

You
After 5 hours they finally brought Colby back to his room. I stayed with the lifeless body of Sam. He's not dead, but he is motionless. The crew(lol) was in the waiting room, pacing around waiting for well anything. The doctor asked to speak to me outside.
"Yes doctor James?" You said.
"Well Colby has a few broken ribs that will  heal in 6 to 8 weeks. And he will have to go to physical therapy for his left hand. Due to the nerve damage. He will only have to go on Mondays and Thursdays, from 11:35 to 1:30 pm" He replies.
"Thank you." you say and walk into the waiting room. You tell everyone the news and that we can see them. You all walk in and see Colby and the motionless Sam. After an hour, everyone leaves except you.
"I love you Colby." you say as you hug him tightly but not too tight.
"I love you to babe. Hey when can I leave?"
"I don't know, be right back." you say while kissing his forehead and then kissing Sam's forehead aswell.
"We can actually leave right now if you are ready." I saw.
He nodds and changes into the clothes you kept in a bag in case they woke up and could go home.
You look over at Sam and start tearing up. Colby notices and hugs you and kisses you head.
"He will pull through. He is a fighter." he says. You smile.
You kiss Sam's forehead again and tell him to keep fighting.

-----------Time skip to the house brought to you by Ummkayy2--------------------------
You shower and change into your pajamas. (Instead of the Calvin Klein shirt you put on one of Colby's hoodies.)

)

He showered and changed as well

He showered and changed as well. And crawled into the bed with you. He kissed your head and cradled you and you to fell asleep. You were so happy that you could finally sleep again.