Panic attacks and revealed secrets

Your P.O.V
Wherever you, whatever time it is, your scared to death. All of sudden, you start breathing heavily and the outside world starts to get cold and dark. (You're not dying.) You begi to loose hope that they guys stopped look g for you. You try to yell and bang on the trunk, but all of a sudden  you slam forward. Hitting your head on the trunk lid. You hear water I  the background. Suddenly you know  where you are. Devil's Dam. Sam and Colby came here, twice, for a video. All of a sudden you start having a panic attack, one of your biggest fears have come true, actually 2 getting kidnapped is one, drowning. You start to cry as the world around you goes black.
Sam's P.O.V
I don't know what to do. I know Y/N and Colby are still mad, but I love the.. I get this tingly feeling.
"I know where she is! I have this feel g in my gut." I say running to my car. Everyo e is looking at me like I'm crazy. "Come on!" I yell. Everyone jumps in my car and I drive to, Devil's Dam. And I saw a red car with a black door in the parking lot. We all get out and run towards it. The person gets out the car and rushes to the trunk and gets something. It Y/N.
Colby's P.O.V.
She's gone, I thought, she is gone and I couldn't save her. All of a sudden, Sam is shouting he knows where she is at. He has a gut feeling and we all rush to his car. This is the best trace we have. We pull up to Devil's Dam. We get out and see it. The car that abducted Y/N
Everyone else's P.O.V
We pull up and see th car.
Your P.O.V
You hear footsteps run towards you. You hear people yelling and pushes being thrown. The voices sound familiar but you don't get you hopes up. You k is its not them. You start screaming anyway. You know your face is red and covered in dirt. And your left arm really hurt, probably because that had is broken. You ankles and back hurt, like you were shot and stabbed. (Which you were.)
You knew you were bleeding. Suddenly, the world goes black for the final time. You can hear faint sounds and see a faint light. You feel someone lifting you up bridal style. And then you are laid on something hard and cold.
"Get a stretcher, back brace, and a wrist guard."you heard someone yell.
"Is she going to be okay?" you hear 7 familiar voices say in unison. You see the red and blue light in the background and you want to sit up and turn around. But you couldn't. So you just close your eyes and fall asleep. You wake up to bright lights and  beeping noises.
"What's going on?" you ask look g ago I d to see you friends and brother sitting in your hospital room.
Colby's P.O.V.
She spoke. She was awake. I ran to her. Her puffy face and broken wrist, I felt so bad. But I kissed her anyway.
"Hey babe. You gave us quite the scare there." I said.
"What happened?" She said in the sweetest voice.
"Its a long story. I'll tell you later." I said. "You can come home today."
We sign all the paper work and go home.
To be continued....
A/N- Sorry for the cliff hangers.