I was TAGGED!!!

Thank you pupylvr4905 for tagging me in the 10 things about me.

1) My favorite youtubers- Jack(speticeye). Mark(iplier). Matthias. Sam and Colby. Thomas Sanders. Danisnotonfire. Theamazingphil. Crankgameplays. Corey Scherer. Tfil. Heath. Zane. David. Gabbie. Lizza. Calry and Erin.  Shane. And WTF news.

2) I love Criminal Minds. I could watch it all day.

3) I prefer Tea over coffee. Green tea to be more specific.

4) I am a night owl. I stay up till 2 or e am.

5) I recently we to North and South Carolina and Virginia.

6)I am suicidal, bipolar, and I have aneorixa.

7) I am a supporter of the gay community.

8) I am apart of the gay community. I am asexual.

9) I want to dye My hair from my natural hair colour to a carmel colour. And then dye the tips blue. I want an ombre effect.

10) I once but one of my  older twin brothers in the head with a TV remote. I have to tell  brothers how are 17.

I'm sorry to the people I tag, if you have already done the challenge. So sorry.
I challenge.
~ hey_itzz_abi ~

~1awesomewriter ~

~SolbyStories ~

~CreateTheMemories~

~CaptainAwkward~

                 &
~StrongerThanIWas~

Again sorry to the people I have tagged..
P.S~ If you are wondering Spencer Reid, Derek Morgan, Penelope, and JJ are my favorite characters from  Criminal Minds.