I Bow To No One, Alpha 2 (Edited)

Start from the beginning

Great! That's not what I wanted.

I quickly swim to the edge and shift into my wolf, shaking off my fur, when I saw him get out. He was so mad and I loved it. It was hilarious. He came to a stop in front of me, "Change, Now!" his voice thundered throughout the forest. 

I sighed and felt the command pressing down on my wolf. I walked away and behind a tree, shifting back and getting dressed quickly in my black leather skinny's and white tank top. My bell necklace was still around my neck.

I stepped out and grabbed my hair and twisted out the water. Then threw it over my shoulder. I looked at him annoyed, "What do you want?" 

"I want my Mate".

 I stared at him getting irritated, "Too bad mister Alpha, I'm not on offer" within a second he was right in front of me, his minty breath fanning down my neck. I had to look up at him because he was tall. 

"Whether you want me or not, you are mine and I shall have you" I looked at him, he was serious.

 I could feel my anger boiling my blood, "I'm nobody's fucking possession! "

Who the hell does this asshole think he is?

I turned away from him and he caught my arm, I swirled my head over towards him, he sighed, "You are right, you aren't a possession. I am sorry." I only looked at him, still pissed. I ignored the annoyed whining of my wolf to go to our mate. 

"I'm Alex" 

I softly blew out my breath, "Rianni, now let go of me".

He let go of my arm and I sat down at the Lake with my feet in the water, he sat down next to me, "Aren't you suppose to be at school?"

 "I didn't feel like going" I answered looking at the Lake. 

"Why did you steal my car yesterday?"

 I sigh, "I needed to get out so I saw the car and stole it, but I brought it back, so it's 'borrowing' and besides, I didn't know it was yours" I shrugged my shoulders, still looking at the Lake.

He gently took hold of my chin and turned my head towards him, I looked into his golden eyes and ignored the sensation his touch caused me, "You don't like rules, do you?"

I smile, "Rules are for people who don't know what to do with their time". 

He smiled and I could feel someone trying to contact me, but I didn't let the link come through. I blocked it, I stood up and dusted off my pants, "I have to go" I turned around and stopped when he said, "I love the ink". 

I laughed and shrugged, "Thanks" before running behind a tree and taking off my clothes, tying it to my ankle before I shifted.

I stepped out behind the trees and saw him looking at me, I turned around and took off. After a while I start to recognise the trees and let the block drop, What now, Nick? 

I heard him chuckle, I shook my head but grinned, stupid annoying brother of mine. I just  wanted to say that school is awesome, lots of easy checks ya know. 

I moaned God, you are such a whore! 

I heard him laugh and chuckled too. My brother and I were both 18, but he was born a few months before me, so he is my older brother, since he was born in January and I was born in December the same year.

Where are you sis? Mom and Dad are worried. 

I sighed, I knew this was coming, I'm on my way home, don't get your panties in a twist! 

I put up the walls again and focused on the forest and my run, soon enough I reached our yard and I shifted and got dressed. I climbed up the wall and into my room. As soon as my feet hit my floor, my door opens and my mom stands there, looking pissed. I rolled my eyes mentally. The old people around here seriously needed to chill.

I flopped down on the bed and she came over and sat on the bed, "I'm sorry hunny" 

I looked at her. Okay, wow, unexpected much? "It's okay mom" 

"It's just the stress of the move, sharing the territory with Alpha Lennox and then you are being so difficult, it's hard you know"

 I looked down, "Yeah, I know what you mean" she smiles at me, "Nice tattoo darling, but I don't like it" 

I sighed, "Mom.." she interrupted me, "I know, it's your body". She got up and walked to the door, "Dinner is almost ready, we're having your favourite". She smiled and left.

Oooooh yeah! We're having spaghetti bitches!