I realized I didn't see Gelo without his braces when he came back. So I threw the covers off of my body and ran out of Melo's room, down the stairs, living him very confused.

"Gelo! Open your mouth!" I grab his face and he looks down at me with his eyebrows furrowed.

"Open your mouth boy!" He opened his mouth and I gasped.

His teeth were so straight and white, and he looked way more mature than he did before.

"Awww look at you!" He laughed at me and pushed my hands away from his jaw.

"You should've seen what Janae did when he came out of the doctors office." Eli said and pointed behind him, toward Janae with his thumb.

I looked over at her and laughed. "What did you do?" I asked her.

"All I did was-" She was cut off my Eli.

"No no, there was no 'All I did was.' Girl you shoved you tongue down the moment that man opened his mouth."

I started dying at my cousin and high-fived her.

"I mean, I couldn't help myself. Do you see how sexy that boy is? Shit, who in their right mind wouldn't do what I did? They would get bopped after doing so, but I wouldn't blame them." Janae shrugged but I was too busy laughing to even respond.

"Your girlfriend is a whole fool bro." Eli said.

"So is yours, what the fuck. I don't how she acts around you, but she's sometimes worse than Kayla's doofy self." Janae said and I nodded.

"And that's saying something because y'all know how stupid I can be. She's mad shy around you though and I don't know why. I wish I would be shy around Melo's dumbass. If anything, I'm worse around that boy." I said.

"Oh we know. We be hearing y'all laughing your asses off at like 3 in the morning." Gelo claimed and shook his head.

"We are just mad comfortable around each other so we just say or do dumb shit and laugh at everything." I shrug.

I would say that Melo is like my brother but that's kind of weird since I fucked him....

"Imagine you guys drunk." Janae said and I rolled my eyes as everyone started laughing.

"Anyways..." I drag and walk over to Lonzo.

"What's up big bro." I sit down on the couch and set my legs on his lap. He grabbed my toes and picked at the white nail polish on my nails.

I looked at him with a face basically saying "What are you doing? And whatever it is, please stop."

He ignored me and went on his phone and continued picking at my toes.

I took my phone from my back pocket and opened up Snapchat and took a picture of Zo. I captioned it 'weirdo' and drew a red S, and then sent it to my streaks.

Everyone's phone went off and they all looked at each other causing me to laugh.

"Bro, I'm disgusted to call you my bro. Picking at toes and shit." Melo said as he came down the stairs.

I'm guessing Zo opened it as he was coming down those stairs because all I heard was...

"Kayla, I'm going to chop every toe you have, then get them, and make you eat them."

-

I

have no idea what this is, but I'm to try a new form of writing for the next chapter so watch out for that.

In all honesty this was a filler chapter bc idk what to write lmao.

Mood of the day btw^