Continuation of Chapter 15

Melo's P.O.V (Bet you weren't expecting this huh?)

I lay her on my bed softly, making sure I don't disconnect our lips.

I reach my hands down to the button of her pants and rid her of them, since we won't be needing them for what I'm about to do.

I made my way down to her clothed pussy and cupped it with my hand. I smirked as I felt wetness connect with the palm of my hand.

"Didn't even do anything yet and you're already dripping."

I pull her panties off and I'm met with her glistening core. I run my finger through her juices and make eye contact with her as I stuck my finger in my mouth, making sure I get every drop of her sweetness, then taking my finger out with a 'pop'.

She groaned and threw her head back and I laughed, going back to work.

I kiss up her thigh and waste no time pressing my lips against her clit, making her gasp out loudly and curl her fingers into my hair.

I let out a chuckle against her, sending vibrations up her spine.

I bring my fingers to toy with her entrance and she becomes a mess as I press one finger into her.

I give her a short lick up to clit with the tip of my tongue before I become serious.

"Mmm." My eyes roll back as her unique sweetness coats my tongue.

I stick my whole tongue into her entrance, not being able to have enough of her taste.

Her body jerks from my fat, long wet muscle that just entered her. Her loud moans filling the room, only giving me more adrenaline.

Her clit throbs against my taste buds as her pussy was wrapped around my tongue.

I pull my tongue out and spit onto her pussy, adding more to the wet mess that was being created . I swirled my tongue on her clit roughly and slid my tongue back inside her.

I notice she was slowly scooting away from me so I grabbed her legs and put them on my shoulders, locking her ankles behind my head.

I suck on her clit slowly, making sure all of my tongue touches. The wet, gushy and slurp sounds were loud and I had Kayla in a moaning frenzy.

I started to eat her faster, shaking my head side to side and groaning, sending vibrations onto her pussy. I suck harder onto her pearl while pulling back and repeat causing Kayla to scream in pleasure.

"Jesus Christ Melo!" She squeezed my curls making me moan into her juices.

Too overwhelmed was an understatement.

I grab her hips and suck faster, moving my tongue against her clit in a zig-zag lines.

Kayla screams as she comes and I slurp her juices up, still not letting up on her.

She scratches at the bed beneath us, trying to move away, but failed since she was locked around my head.

"I can't!- I can't cum again! Baby wait!" Kayla begged. No matter how much she pleaded, I ignored her and continued.