Chapter 5

"Fuck a beat, I was tryna beat a case, but I ain't beat that case bitch I did the race. Beat it up, where I nut? Shawty face." I scream into Zo's phone as he recorded me for his Snapchat.

I jumped on to the couch and pointed at Eli.

"Eli blast cracking 4s like a vase, pop a nigga then I go out my way, do the dash then I go out my way." I said pointing at the camera, making my hands into a gun. 

Zo posted that video and then started another one.

He got closer to my face and moved the camera around.

"Rob a nigga shoes, rob a nigga lace. We tryna see a hunnit bands in our face. Pimp gonna be eating good noodles everyday." I start making a whole bunch of gang signs really fast causing Melo to run in front of the camera.

(The Race - Tay K)

"Nah, she was just playing, she don't know what she talking about. No gangs come for my baby head." He said covering me from the camera as I making him sounds behind him.

"GLTTT GLTTT, WE IN THIS GANG BIH." I said pointing at the camera.

"Oh my God, Kayla is a clown bro." Eli said, hugging me and laughing.

I giggled and sat down on the couch, singing the rest of the words to myself.

Melo plopped down next to me and I moved over to give him more space.

"Nah come over here, you wanna be getting friendly with my mans E but don't want to be under your boy." He said pulling me closer.

I roll my eyes. Here we go...

"You clearly saw me on top of you yesterday saying I like you, not Eli. It was an innocent hug, get over it." I moved away again.

"Alright whatever, sorry. Can you come over here and stop moving away from me, dang."

"Nah because that shit just made me mad, how many times I got to tell you. I don't like nobody else but you bro. So get out my face with that shit, 'dang'." I mocked him, shoving his head away away from me.

We not even dating yet and we already arguing. Both of us stubborn and have a bad temper so this is gonna be interesting.

"Don't put your hands on me, I might have to rough you up like a nigga since you wanna act so hard."

"Ooou, I'm so scary. Get the fuck out my face bro." I'm beyond annoyed.

"Alright chill, I'm sorry." He sucked his teeth.

"No because-" I was cut off by him grabbing my neck and kissing my lips.

A whole bunch of screams and nonsense went on around us as we kissed.

I kissed him back for a couple seconds and pulled away. He held my jaw and made me look at him.

"You good now?" He asked quietly. I nod and he lets go of my face.

"Alright then, calm that shit." He says and went on his phone, ignoring everyone screaming.

Eli was running around the house holding his head, Gelo got up and dapped Melo, making me roll my eyes. Janae smiled at me and I look at Lonzo and his ass recording us as always.