Chapter 14

August 22

"Can you let go of me so I can get ready?" Me and Melo have been cuddling and watching movies for the past hours but it's almost 5 and I want to get ready.

"Mmmh a couple more mintues." He nuzzled his head in the crook of my neck and pulled me closer to him. I kiss his forehead and sit up, disregarding his complaints.

"You said that an hour ago, I'll be back sooner if you would just let me get ready." I chuckled a little bit, unwrapping his long arms from around my torso.

"Blah blah. Just make sure you wear red." He sat up as well, and handed me my phone.

I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. "Why do you want me to wear red when you know I'm a crip."

The moment the words came out of my mouth, his head turned to look at me so fast, I'm surprised he didn't get whiplash.

"I'm joking, calm down." I rolled my eyes at his behavior.

"You better be, witcho weird looking self." He looked me up and down with a stank face and climbed out of his bed.

"You're one to talk, ramen noodle headass." He pushed me out of his room playfully and we made our way downstairs.

Nobody was in the living room so we assumed that they were out in the back.

"I'll wear my red polo shirt and you wear yours, since you want to match so bad." I looked up at him as we walked to the front door.

"Alright, I gotchu." He opened the door for me but puckered his lips before I could leave. I chuckle and go on my tippy toes to peck him on his lips.

He smiled and moved out the way so I can leave. I felt his eyes on me as I walk down the street to my house. He claims he does that so he can make sure I don't get taken. Paranoid.

I made it to my front door but before I walked in, I waved goodbye to Melo who was still watching me from his door. He waved back, chuckling a little bit and walked into his house.

I closed the door behind me and made my way upstairs to my room. I walked to my closet and picked out my outfit and sneakers I was going to wear and laid then down on my bed.

I grab a pair of PINK underwear and a solid black bra, and set that down on the bed as well. Lastly, I made my way to the bathroom. I throw on my shower cap so I won't mess up my freshly flat ironed hair and I undress myself for a shower.

I play the first album that I see and hop in the shower. I rapped to myself as I washed myself with my African Black Soap and shaved areas that needed to be shaved.

About 15 minutes later I was done and I dried myself with my black towel that was folded on the counter. I pull out my drawer and grap my Vanilla Bean lotion and begin to moisturize my whole body, head to toe.

I also clean my nose ring and belly ring since I didn't get to do so this morning because Zo was rushing me.

Once I was done, I grabbed my phone and turned my music down a little. I wrapped myself in my towel again and walked back into my room.

I put on my undergarments and my outfit I planned out and checked how I looked in my mirror which also happened to be my door to my closet but it slides open.