Chapter 4

1 week later.

Me and the guys have gotten unbelievably close is the short amount of time that I've been here. You would think that we knew each other for some years now if you saw us hanging out.

They treat me like their little sister and that's all I could ask for.

Right now we're at their house and me and Janae are watching them play 2k.

"LET'S GO!! I JUST MADE YOU MY BITCH." Melo screamed at Zo making me look up from my phone, scared as fuck.

Melo started flexing and growling around the room.

"You just gonna let bro talk to you like that? Wow." Gelo dragged.

Zo got up in Melo's face.

"What's that shit you was talking bro, let's scrap then." 

I look at Janae and she already getting this on live. I look at her phone and read some of the comments.

"GET OUT MY CRIB BRO." Melo screamed.

I shook my head and laughed. These boys are a trip. 

"Gelo, someone said do you have a girlfriend?" I told him.

"Nah." My head instantly shot up and looked at him. Apparently everyone else was shook and stopped arguing to look at him.

His eyebrows furrowed as he became confused. "What?"

"Next question, Favorite song at the moment." Janae changed the subject really fast causing me to chuckle.

"Mine is From The D to The A by Tee Grizzely and Lil Yachty." I said.

"Yo, Kayla listen to that Gang Gang shit." Zo said laughing.

"Kodak Sniper Gang." I said making a gun with my hand while making gun noises.

They laughed. "Ayo this our sis right here, you fuck with her, you fuck with all of us." Zo said hugging me. 

All of a sudden everyone jumped on top of me. 

I laughed uncontrollably. "We love you Kay."

"You guys are mad cute, but get off me." I start to push them off of me.

"Oh so you don't love us back, oh igh, we see how you do." Gelo said.

"I love you guys too I guess, but y'all heavy as hell."

"Hold up, backtrack, did you just say you guess you love us? You real shady. After everything we've been through." Zo faked cried.

I chuckled and rolled my eyes. "First of all, we haven't even known each other for 2 weeks so there's nothing we've been through B. And second of all I love all you guys equally. Maybe Gelo a little bit more, but I love you guys."

"Aye that's what's up baby Kay." Gelo dapped me up.

"Gelo doesn't even be talking, how is he your favorite, I'm conflicted." Melo said crossing his arms.