Writer's Block Challenge

As you all know, I haven't posted in a while. The problem is writer's block... actually the opposite. I have so many ideas for the next part that I can't decide. Some seem too cliche while others may seem surreal. 

To shake things up and give you guys a little treat, I've decided to let you guys have a part in the writing.

I have some ideas where Zack and Tyler have to interact with some kids at their school, and I want you guys to help shape their personalities. They won't be a main 'cast member' in the stories but they will have some lines. Remember, no role is small, just the people who play them... I think that's how it goes. <insert shrug emoji>

I hope a lot of you participate. The choice is random, I just give each of your comments to the chapter a number and pull it out the hat. I know you guys are creative and I find it exciting to collab with you all. Based on the success, I might do this again. Here's the application.

Name of character: (don't use your real name)

Gender Association:

Favorite genre of music:

Catch phrase:

Biggest fear:

Popular or Unpopular:

Sexual Orientation: (optional)

That's it! I hope you guys try this out. The deadline is Tuesday 10/10/2017. I'll be posting the application in my profile so you can also copy/paste it.  If yours don't get chosen, it may debut later in the story.

Also, as a little side note, I have been ignoring small events in the characters' lives due to all the fast forwards, so I'll be adding small stories to make up for it. This month, I'll be adding a Halloween story since I totally skipped it. Thanks for reading!