Chapter 54: Talking

Your POV:

I was laid in my bed with mama. We were cuddling but then mama got a phone call.

"Hello?...no I'm sorry." She hung up quickly.

She kissed me cheek and tickled my sides. I started laughing and squealing. She kept tickling me and I tried lushing her off but she was super strong!

"Ma-Ma-Mama stop." I coughed.

She stopped instantly and sat me up patting my back lightly. I looked at her then I tried to tickle her. She was laughing a lot.

"Alright enough babygirl. Lets talk." Mama got very serious.

I frowned but nodded.

"Otay."

"You're not in trouble baby. I promise." I smiled a little.

"Wa bout?"

"Mommy." I shook my head quickly.

"No. No. No. No. No!" I yelled.

"Y/N calm down babygirl. Listen to me." Mama pulled me on her lap.

"I just wanna know if you can forgive mommy? Because mommy is very upset. She cries and is very angry at herself. She was very naughty and she knew that." I frowned and just listened.

"She did some very very very naughty things. But she still loves you. She said mean stuff about you calling you a very naughty word. And you know what? She served her punishment. She got into a lot of trouble. Do you think mommy can be forgiven?"

I thought about it a lot.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Guys/Gays I'm so so sorry I'm sick. I have so much pain and idk when I can update. I'm sorry guys. Rn, I'm cuddling my teddies because I got no bae. Just sorry for breaking a promise.