Chapter 35: Tyler

Ally's POV:

We were all sat around the table. This was our first offical meeting as four of us. Me and Lauren were holding hands under the table as management spoke through skype.

"So, since Camila has left we have decided to focus on a new album." Will explained.

"Alright? So how do we do this?" Lauren asks.

"Well once new year has passed we will concentrate on writing and making an album." He explained.

"Okay. So what do you want us to do for now?" Normani asked.

"For now, make a few hints that something is coming. However, most of all do not at all acknowledge Camila. There has been a few rumours about it and its started fandom arguements. We need to ignore this and concentrate on the future."

We all frowned and looked at eachother. We all nodded silently.

"Finally. Lauren, you made a smart move showing the world Y/N. Camila threatend to out you and her because she can. You guys need to keep it down low. Including Ally and Lauren. Its pretty obvious."

"I do-" I started but I heard crying.

Demi walked in with Y/N crying. Lauren took Y/N into her arms, she held Y/N close. I looked at Y/N's arm and noticed a red mark. I got out of my seat and looked over Y/N.

"What happened bubba?" Lauren asked.

"Owies." Y/N mumbled.

I checked over the mark and noticed it was teeth mark. I looked up at Demi then Lauren, noticing that Lauren checked her arm and clenched her jaw.

"Who did that?" Lauren said.

"I don't know. I went to the toilet and came down. Tyler and Y/N were playing, so I went to grab my phone and next thing I know Y/N is screaming and sobbing." Demi explained.

"Babe, relax. They're only kids." I said kissing Lauren's head before she reacted.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV:

I was playing with Tyler because he was super cool. We played with Nala and cars. His sister was quiet and didn't play as much. She was small and pretty. Tyler was big and scary. We played for a little and Luna came over to me. She began playing with me. I kept giggling and playing but then Tyler tried taking Luna's toy so I took it back and gave it to her. Tyler glared at me and yelled. I huffed and kissed Luna's cheek. Like when mommy kissed Ally's cheek when she is upset. Tyler pulled my arm and bit into it. It hurt so much so I screamed and cried. Auntie Demi came running over and picked me up. She gave me to mommy and I cried.

"Baby, tell mommy who did it." Mommy said.

"Tyer." I mumbled.

Auntie Demi frowned and walked out of the room as mommy checked my arm. She kissed my arms and held me close. I love mommy.

-----------------------------------------------------------

So, I had an idea. I might make a spin off book for this. So it's like Ally's diary before Alren. Then people's personal opinions on stuff.