Chapter 51: ALLYSIN!?

Ally's POV:

I told her not to come down till Y/N has left. But noooooo that selfish lil' bitch has to come ruin the day already. I don't give a fuck if it's her kid. She needs to learn to back the fuck away from Y/N till Y/N is fucking ready.

"He-" She started.

"No." I picked up Y/N.

I gave her the lunch box I made earlier and helped her into the car. Ignoring Lauren's pleas for Y/N to stay. I settled Y/N and gave her Nala, she sniffled and then kissed my lips quickly. I smiled and said my goodbyes.

Once they left I walked straight into the house.

"All-"

I started hitting her on the back of her head and her arms.

"You stupid stupid stupid girl!" I kept hitting her.

"I'm sorry!" She yelped as tears came to her eyes.

"No! You! You don't get to be sorry!" I yelled.

"I am!" She started crying.

"For which part!? The cheating!? The sex!? Calling your daughter a brat!? Making her sleep in the closet!? Not looking after her!? Not caring she went missing!?" I yelled in her face.

"Al-All of-of it." She sobbed.

"You hurt me! You hurt your family! But most of all you hurt Y/N!"

"I'm-I'm sorry."

"NO LAUREN YOU'RE NOT! DOING DRUGS!? DRINKING AND SMOKING NEAR Y/N HOW CRAZY ARE YOU!?" I screamed.

"I-"

"DOES IT LOOK LIKE I'M DONE!? NO! ME AND DEMI HAVE TO WORK OUT WHO Y/N IS GOING WITH WHEN WE'RE AT STUDIO. YOUR MOM IS AT WORK AND TAYLOR IS AT SCHOOL! CHRIS IS AT COLLEGE AND YOUR DAD IS AT WORK! SO NOW ME AND DEMI HAVE TO PERSUADE PEOPLE TO BABYSIT YOUR CHILD BECAUSE YOU'RE AN IRRESPONSIBLE MOTHER!" I was so fucking pissed.

"She's my daughter!"

"By blood but have you really earned that privallage?" I asked bitterly.

"I get to see her whenever!"

"Oh really? Do you just want me to phone social services right now? I can arrange a drug test, alcohol test and not to mention they ask Y/N questions."

"No no no no don't do that. Don't ruin this. You'll ruin Fifth Harmony!"

"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS!? YOU'RE WORRIED ABOUT BEING FAMOUS MORE THAN YOUR OWN FUCKING DAUGHTER. I HAVE NO WORDS FOR YOU. APART FROM, YOU'RE A SELF-CENTRED WHORE!" I screamed and left.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Someone date me😧