Chapter 28: Cutest.

Lauren's POV:

"DINAH! PUT REGINA DOWN BEFORE YOU DROP HER!"  Ally yelled.

"Jesus mom, nothing to yell about." Dinah muttered.

"I suggest you behave." Ally laughed.

"Well I'm sorry my mother said I had to only take Regina because she doesn't trust me." Dinah huffed.

"No one trusts you." I said.

"That's just rud-oh my god." Dinah got interrupted.

"Hey, Lauren? I'm gonna head down to the beach. Then go to the airport." Chris said walking in the room with only his trunks on.

"Alright. Keep out of trouble." I warned laughing.

"Yes mom." He saluted.

"My mommy." Y/N yelled running to me and hugging my leg.

"Yeah Chris. Y/N's mommy." I said picking her up.

She giggled and played with my hair as Dinah just stared at Chris. Chris grabbed his bag and left saying his goodbyes.

"Lauren do you think he saw my bikini? I don't want him to think its bad." Dinah rambled.

"Dinah, he saw you. He most likely thought you were sexy and a tease. I mean I certainly would tap that." Ally said making my head instantly whip around.

"What?" I asked instantly.

"I'm joking babe chill." Ally said kisses my cheek.

Y/N looked confused and I held her on my hip. She hugged me tight.

"Mine." She mumbled.

"Yours bebita." I kissed her nose.

"Well damn. Now I'm single. Dinah you up for some fun?" Ally asked walking to Dinah.

Dinah ran off so quick, screaming.

"I'M NOT GAY! I'M STRAIGHT LEAVE ME ALONE!" She screamed running around.

"SO IS SPAGETTI TILL IT GETS WET!" Ally yelled.

"Mommy?" I looked down at Y/N.

"Yeah nugget?"

"Why Awee kissy your cheek?" I sighed.

"Well you know how girls and boys like eachother a lot and they get married?" She nodded.

"Like like yow an an an de bad man, bwead." She nodded.

"Brad, yeah. Well mommy and Ally want to do that with eachother. Its normal for girls to like girls and boys to like boys. No one can tell you no." I explained trying to simplify it.

"So I wike boy an girl?" She mumbled.

"Well no boys or girls just yet. Your my princess till your 50!"

"Dat too far."

"Exactly. But no one will ever tell you, you can't love who you want."

"I wove Nala." She looked at me seriously.

I bit my lip and smiled.

"And she loves you back. Forever."

"How no?"

"Because she told me. Like she told me you ate the cookies." She looked shocked.

I don't really think she noticed the little pieces on her face or her hands but we'll leave that. She giggled evily and hid her face. I smile and hold her close.

"Ally is mama?" She said.

"Well I don't know. How about when I say it's okay we'll talk to Ally about it." She nodded.

"We pay now?"

"Of course. Lets go on the beach." I held her on my hip grabbing her bag and yelling upstairs for the girls to know.

"Can I come?" Regina asks.

"Okay, lets go." I walked out.

We got part the way down the steps as Taylor came out as well. Normani's family pulled up just as we got to the bottom. Normani climbed out as her family grabbed her bags. 

"Where ya'll going?" She asked confused.

"Beaaaacch!" Regina bounced.

"Beish." Y/N mumbled.

I looked at Y/N and tried not to laugh. She is too cute when shs tries. Normani, Taylor and me all start laughing. Y/N smiles and wriggles. I place her down and she waddled off towards Normani's family car. She tried to open the door.

"What is she up to?" I groaned.

Instead of helping me, Andrea helped Y/N in and waved.

"Y/N,say bye bye to mommy." Andrea said waving.

"By-by." She waved.

Now, a normal person would end the joke there. Instead Andrea drove of with me child. She did come bac however, 15 minutes later with my child and ice-cream.

"How come I don't get that love?" Normani asked.

"Because Y/N is cuter." Andrea said.

"Nah uh. I  am." Normani argued.

"Hell no! I am!" Dinah yelled from one of the windows.

"Meee!" Regina yelled jumping.

"Me me me me me!" Y/N blabbered bouncing.

I went to the car and helped Y/N out.

"Say bye."

"By-by." She waved.

They drove leaving me with a bunch of kids arguing about who is the cutest.

This is gonna be a long trip.