Chapter 64: 13 months

🌽CONTEST🌽

Ok guys contest! Somewhere in this chapter is lyrics to a little mix song! Comment on the line it's in and you win a shoutout! Ily!

Ps vote and comment on this one or no update ps pls read my new book ILYSM

Three weeks.

It's been three weeks since the mishap when I tried to leave. It's been a good three weeks though.

I pull into the parking lot of our apartment and grab the few groceries I have in the back seat, then head into the lobby.

"Where's my key," I mumble, digging through my purse after I came out of the elevator.

I find my key and clumsily unlock the door, only to be greeted by darkness.

"Liam?" I ask, a little frightened to open the door all the way, but I do.

"Liam?!" I repeat. Wasn't he gonna stay home today?

I flick the light on only to be greeted by silence.

I've had to much of this lately.

Sighing, I trudge to the kitchen. I set some groceries down and I spot a large note laying on the counter. I quickly grab it and it reads...

"Dear Gracie,

Ive left notes everywhere clues are written on each one telling where the nxt one is it'll show you where to find me have fun babe xxxxxx"

I re-read it over again, trying to understand his crappy writing. I laugh as I realize how awful he must've been at English.

"Where's the first one, though?"

I spot a small post-it note stuck to the fridge, so I snatch it up.

Where do we normally keep our tv?

I giggle and hurry to the living room, searching for a note.

"Aha!" I say as I see a note laying on the floor with a key tapes to it.

Where do you sleep? Ps take this with you

I shove the key into my pocket and run to my room. I search around and on my bed is picture of Liam and I, from awhile back.

"Awh!" I coo looking at the picture. Honestly Liam and I have matured so much in just the past months.

The note on top says,

Remember this? I found it under my bed. Where do you put your keys?

I still have my keys in my pocket but I go to the key rack by the front door.

Where'd we meet?

What? Am I supposed to drive there? I suppose so.

I lock the door behind me and go down the hall into the elevator.

Once the elevator door opens I excitedly skip out, and to my truck. Of course I remember where we met, it's where I met all of the boys.

15 minutes later I'm at the alley. I vaguely remember what had happened. All I know is that it wasn't to pleasant.

I look around and see a bright orange post-it note on the brick wall so I rush to grab it.

Turn around

I turn around and across the road is as sign about the size of a small dog stuck into the ground.

Gracie, go this way.