Chapter 15: Love is in the Air

What's up Y'all!!!

Well I'm gonna get right to the story today

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Marrisa's POV during her date!

So I'm RUNNING down stairs after showing Gracie my gorgeous dress and I practically die cause I'm wearing heels. Once I get down stairs I see Harry waiting by the door with a single pink rose in his hand, he is wearing an amazing tuxedo with a bow tie that matches my dress.

How did he know?

"Ready love?" He asks handing my the rose.

"Yes" I whisper, I'm so excited and nervous I think I'm gonna pee.

We walk into the limo and he sits right next to me and honestly I expected it to be awkward but it wasn't, we talked and laughed the whole entire way there, and by 'there' I mean the world's fanciest restaurant.

Ever.

It's amazing it makes my dress look like rags, we walk in and there are tile floors and the walls are a glossy stone, it's so amazing I can't even explain it and then Harry puts his arm around my waist and leads me to our table which is right in the middle so everyone can see us.

"What would you like?" He asks looking at the menu.

"Um whatever you get" I say just then an extremely attractive waiter comes up.

"Well hello there" He says and winks at me and I smile and blush just then Harry's hand is on my thigh.

"What can I get you to eat" He says still staring at me.

"Well have the pork tenderloin with everything it comes with" He says glaring at the waiter.

"Coming right up" He says winking again at me and leaves.

Harry's hand is starting to hurt.

"Harry your hurting me" I whisper half laughing and he let's go.

"What's so funny?" He says angrily.

"Oh just the fact that your jealous" I say casually.

"Well I have every dang right to be angry" He says throwing his napkin on the table.

"Harry look at me" I say putting my hand on his and he looks me in the eye "It's.o.k." I say practically spelling it out for him and he nods when the waiter comes back.

"I'm sorry I never asked for you drinks, I guess I was a little..." He cuts himself off and looks me up and down.

"Distracted" He says smirking and Harry tenses up.

"I'll have a Pepsi please" I say not even looking up at him,

"Aw c'mon look at me baby" He says grabbing my chin and making me look in his eyes.

"Let her go" Harry growls.

"Oh um who's gonna make me?" The waiter says just as Harry punches him hard in the face and the waiter topples over a chair, breaking it and falling onto the ground, I try hard to keep from laughing.

Just then I notice the whole restaurant staring at us and the paps going crazy outside taking pictures.

"Oh no I'm done for" He whispers and I wrap my arms around his neck.

"It's ok" I whisper back "We'll take our order to go thank you" I say glaring at the waiter as he gets up and runs into the kitchen but after a minute.