Chapter 8: Insane Fans and New Friends

Heyyy Y'all!!!!!

Well today was a hilarious day at school!!!!

Me and my best friend probably laughed most of the day at the stupidest things ever!!!!

Have you ever laughed for so long and so hard your stomach started cramping really bad?

Well that's what happened to us, but it's a good feeling not like those bad cramps!!!!

Soooo the point of this lame story is it gave me and idea for a chapatar!!!!

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Niall POV

We laughed for such a long time after we saw that horrible lady getting fired out of the park, we started to draw attention to ourselves.

Bad attention though.

Fans.

Paparazzi.

Don't get me wrong I love our fans but they can go insane.

Like this one time we went to a restaurant and it was a weekend and by the time we were done eating tons of fans were outside the restaurant, we had to run to the bus as fast as we could cause all we had with us was Paul.

We were at the door and Paul went out first, He blocked off some of the girls right at the entrance and then we made a run for it. We all ran trying to stay together, we all ended up at the bus door and had to shut it real fast.

We looked like we were mauled by wolverines.

Harry's hair looked like a poodle, Liam's plaid jacket he had around his waist was gone.

He was fake crying.

Louis lost his shirt.

His ENTIRE shirt.

"They grabbed me and ripped it off of me. LITERALLY!" He screamed

I was decent cause I ran out the door first.

Wait Zayn he's not here.

We all looked out the window to see the restaurant surrounded by fans.

We finally saw his little messed up quiff.

He was also shirtless.

Paul was shoving threw the wave of girls, grabbing Zayn and running to the bus.

"ZAYN!" We all screamed as he entered the best out of breath.

Anyways it wasn't as bad as that but we were running from a few fans, cause it was only Tuesday, and some paps.

We finally outrun the paps but the fans were right on our tail.

"Hurry! Hshsiskzbbdisja!" Gracie says turning fast around a corner, I couldn't understand what she said I'm guessing it was.

"Hurry! Around this corner!" Or something like that.

But it was to late.

They had me surrounded.

I couldn't see Gracie any more.

I was practically having notebooks and everything thrown in my face.

Gracie POV

"Hurry! This way!" I say as I turn a corner, without a Niall though.

I turn around to see Niall being surrounded by girls and paps.