Chapter 60: The Day

I'm a liar guys. I'm a horrible, ugly little liar! I'm so sorry! Well, do you wanna know exactly what I lied about? Well even if you don't imma tell you anyways cause imma boss. I lied about my book. As in the number of chapters, I've decided not to make this the last chapter. Happy? I hope so! Especially in this chapter, you're gonna be happy it's not the last one. Nervous? Did I get you're blood flowing? Good, you're exercising! Ok on with the chapter my fellow brethren!

~read please~

P.s. Not updating until I reach 1k so if you haven't voted on all my chapters you might want to cause I'm serious guys!!!!

~~

Today's the day.

It's finally here.

As I even think these thoughts I get nervous and tingly. I'm so excited.

Liam asked Lou to do my hair for the wedding, of course she agreed and I'm in the process of getting all dolled up at the moment.

It's 6 hours before the wedding and I'm so excited. We have security here already keeping off the paparazzi, yes they're already even though we still have 6 hours to go.

"Oh I'm in love with you're hair Grace!" Lou says wrapping a piece of hair around a large curling iron.

"Thank you." I smile. Just then Rose runs in.

"Oh you look beautiful." She says.

"Boo I haven't done anything yet, except this piece of hair." I say.

"Well you still look pretty. But Liam wants to come in and see you before you get ready." She says. Liam and I agreed to wait for him to see me until I'm walking down the aisle.

"Oh yes sweetie he can come in." I say and she scurries out the door to get Liam. She comes back in holding onto his hand.

"I showed him my dress! And my teddy bear!" Rose says. She is going to be my flower girl, instead of her carrying a basket full of flower petals I got her a brown teddy bear with a patch of white lace on its stomach holding petals. She was in love with the idea, so was everyone else.

"And it was beautiful!" Liam says making her giggle.

"Come Rose, let's let them talk" Lou says guiding Rose out of the room.

"Sit" I say to Liam, patting a seat next to me. He sits down and I lean my head on his shoulder.

"You ready?" I ask.

"Honestly, I'm nervous" He states.

"Me too GAH I HATE NERVES!" I yell.

"Calm down babe, it'll be fine, you'll be fine. Plus that one piece of curled her looks gorgeous" He says and winks.

"Wow if I look so good right now maybe I should get married like this" I laugh.

"I love you so much, Gracie, so much" He says taking his hand in mine.

"I love you too Liam" I say and we lean in to kiss but before we get to Lou rushes in.

"Sorry to break this up but decoration people and food people are starting to get here" She says.

"Liam go make sure everything's ok" I say and he pecks me on the lips.

"See you in 6 hours!" I say as he leaves.

"Bye!" He calls back.

"Alright let's get you finished" Lou says and continues curling my hair, I can't quit fidgeting with things and I think I'm annoying Lou.