Shameless Plug

SHAMELESS PLUG

Thank you for reading this draft of Untouchable.  If you would like to read the edited version, please consider purchasing the whole book from Amazon, Apple, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, Smashwords and many other ebook publishers:)  Only 99c.  A bargain!

You might enjoy some of the other stories in the series here on wattpad.

Aurigan Space Saga Series

Sci-fi / LGBT / Romance

There are nine stories in my Aurigan Space Saga series.

The stories are mostly stand alone but Rough Play (available as a FREE ebook) and His Guilty Secret have some of the same characters. Suns is the sequel to Pirate, so you should read Pirate first :)

Dangerous Tension - Spaceship captain Matthews has kept his sexuality a secret. What happens when the crew finds out? is Lieutenant Kent as straight as he always believed? Will he hit him or kiss him, or both?

Rough Play - Available as a FREE download on Amazon, Apple, Kobo, Smashwords etc. Spaceship Lieutenant Matthew Ferris has desired Daniel Peters, his ship's newest recruit, from the moment he saw him. When Peters follows him into a two-man capsule after a mission, Ferris thinks all his dreams are about to come true. What he doesn't expect is to discover a scandal that could tear his ship apart. Some call it rough play, he calls it unacceptable.

His Guilty Secret - Heir to a wealthy shipping family, Adam S Hayes has his life carefully mapped out. Career, marriage, family. After establishing himself successfully as Captain of the Patrol Ship Revel, it is time for the next step. Everything is going according to plan ... until he meets Danyel King. Troubled and confused, Hayes risks losing his chance for love as he finds himself torn between his heart and his head.

Lunar Affair - Lieutenant Jack Alexander sat morosely over his drink in the corner of the bar and watched the man he loved being expertly seduced. He had waited years for Marc to return his affections, perhaps now was the time to move on—stop fixating on the one man who was out of reach, his best friend, Marc Duran.

Diell Breaker - After a stormy fight with his lover, Rhys, Alexei Petrov seeks refuge on a ship where the Captain has banned relationships between men. Secure in his position on the Diell, Leo Shehu has never been tempted to challenge the Captain's directive... until the arrival of Alexei Petrov, young, handsome and confident in his sexuality. Perhaps it's time for him to break the rules. Except... Shehu isn't the only one chasing Petrov.

Pirate - Liam Connell stared at his captor. He looked like a pirate from a holovid, black trousers and a white full sleeved shirt, with a purple sash around his waist. Black hair brushed his shoulders and ... Connell couldn't believe it, he actually had gold hoops in his ears. "Mmm! Mmmm! What do we have here?" the pirate smiled. Just what had he got himself into?

Suns (sequel to Pirate) - Colonel Rice has kept Stefan away from Liam Connell for 24 years, fearing the fallout if they should ever meet. Now Stefan has his first placement on Aykut as Captain, and Nick Connell, Liam's son, is his Lieutenant. What happens when the two sons meet? Is Colonel Rice the father Stefan has always believed? Set 24 years after Pirate.

Night Traveller - Lieutenant Mike Oliver didn't want to go to Asra, a tiny settlement on a frozen planet blanketed with nitrogen storms. Ryan Callan didn't want him there, sticking his nose into his business. Dane Trenwith didn't want Oliver there either, he had his own plans for Ryan.

~~~

So far I have revised, edited, and published seven of them on Amazon, Apple, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, Smashwords etc. Dangerous Tension, Rough Play, His Guilty Secret, Lunar Affair, Untouchable, Pirate and Night Traveller are available as ebooks for only 99c. For the really keen, Lunar Affair, Untouchable, Pirate and Night Traveller are also available as paperbacks.

For links to the books, you can check out my author page at www.lvlloyd.com

Information current as at April 2020