The First Meeting

It was still early in the morning but Jinyoung was up. He didn't sleep last night because he couldn't stop reading a new novel that an Ahgase gave him recently. "Ahh, this is awful. We have a morning schedule today. I'm so sleepy I can't even open my eyes properly.", he said to himself. He then rushed to the bathroom and took a quick shower. Jinyoung was walking back to his room wearing only towel around his waist when suddenly, thump, a loud noise came from the living room. Jinyoung was so shocked that the towel around his waist fell down. He looked warily at the living room and there was, the one and only, Kim Yugyeom. He dropped the novel that Jinyoung was reading earlier. Yugyeom picked the novel up and put it back to the table and looked up to see Jinyoung and smiled mockingly," Ah, Hyung, you look so sexy and revealing HAHAHA". Jinyoung couldn't hold his anger anymore and yelled, "KIM YUGYEOM, I WILL KILL YOU!!!" Yugyeom was trying to run away from Jinyoung when Mark, the LA gangster came out from his room looking sleepy and annoyed, "What's with all these noises so early in the morning?" Mark then look at Jinyoung, who was still naked and quickly pick up the towel that Jinyoung dropped earlier. He then covered Jinyoung's waist and said, "Jinyoungie, it's so embarrassing running around like that. Go wear something first and settle this matter with Yugyeom later."

When Jinyoung came out from his room after getting dressed, everyone in the gang was up. Jaebum warned them, especially Bambam, to get ready quickly and not to spend to much time deciding what to wear and putting much make up since the morning schedule was a radio program. Jaebum then cooked his special kimchi jiggae for the boys' breakfast. Jinyoung was done getting ready so he helped Jaebum cooking rice. Mark was in the dining room ready with a plate and a bowl in front of him with spoon and chopsticks in both hands. Youngjae was doing his vocal practice like usual. Yugyeom was hiding in his room from Jinyoung while waiting for the food and Jackson was waiting for his turn to shower while Bambam was in the shower. "Bam, seriously, you have been in the bathroom forever, what are you doing?" Bambam then answered, "Just wait Hyung, I'll be done in a second".

After a while, the seven of them were finally able to sit in the dining table and eat Jaebum's special kimchi jiggae. Jinyoung suddenly remembered this morning's incident with Yugyeom and said,"Hey, Kim Yugyeom, don't you think our problem is over." Yugyeom was shocked that Jinyoung still remembered and said, "I'm so sorry, Jinyoung Hyung, I didn't mean to drop your book earlier this morning." Jinyoung argued back, "And? You didn't mean to make fun of me as well?" Yugyeom gave Jinyoung his puppy eyes and said, "I'm so sorry, Hyung, you know I was just joking." Jinyoung couldn't stand his puppy face and forgave him. Jinyoung and Yugyeom had this unique friendship. They bickered a lot but they never fought for real and never had hard feelings for each other because they love each other dearly.

After they finished eating, their manager hyung picked them up in front of their dorm with a van. They got into their van one by one and saw an unfamiliar person in the van with them, a young girl with long straight hair wearing t-shirt and skinny jeans. The boys looked at each other waiting for anyone to give an explanation about this beautiful girl. The girl was so shy, she wouldn't even look at GOT7. Manager Hyung enjoyed their awkwardness and thought that it was too cute. Finally, Jaebum broke the silence and asked their manager hyung, "Hyung, who is this girl?". Their manager smiled and asked back, "Why does it take so long for you to ask?" and continued with, "Do you remember your make-up artist, Gookju Noona? She's so pregnant with twins and she will give birth soon. Yesterday was her last day before taking maternity leave. So, this is your temporary make-up artist. She might be your permanent make-up artist if Gookju Noona decided not to come back and become a full time mom". The young girl finally had the courage to lift her face and introduce herself to the boys, "Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Kim Jisoo, I am your new make-up artist and hair stylist. Let's work hard together from now on."

That moment, when she lifted her face, Jinyoung was sitting right in front of her, facing her. She looked so fresh, a natural beauty. She didn't wear much make up and she only wore a loose t-shirt and skinny jeans, she still managed to look that beautiful. She wasn't like their last make-up artist, Gookju Noona, at all. Gookju Noona was more motherly and bold. She usually had so much make-up on and wore flashy clothes despite being pregnant these last eight months. Meanwhile, this girl has a different vibe. Jinyoung was used to seeing many beautiful girls because as an idol, he met with a lot of other female idols who were also extremely gorgeous but this girl was somehow different. She managed to charm Jinyoung with only those short introduction words.

Jackson was the first one to talk to their new make-up artist. "So, Jisoo-ssi, what should we call you? Jisoo Noona?" Jisoo quickly shook her head and said, "No, actually I'm younger than some of you. I was born in 1995". Jackson replied, "okay, then Mark Hyung, Jaebum Hyung, me and Jinyoung will call you Jisoo and the maknae trio will call you Noona, is that okay?" Jisoo nodded and smiled. Jinyoung was looking at Jisoo the entire time and was charmed once again by that smile. Other members started to talk to Jisoo but Jinyoung just couldn't bring himself to talk.

The ride is finally over and they were at the radio broadcasting station for their next activity. "We are here, guys. This is a radio program, so Jisoo-ssi doesn't need to do your make-up yet, but Jisoo-ssi and I will accompany you from outside of the studio. So, now let's go, shall we?," Their manager then found a parking spot and together, they went inside of the broadcasting station.

To Be Continued