Chapter Twenty-Eight

Start from the beginning

"Are you sure it's not yours?"

"I'm sure. If It's mine. I should have opened it now." She got a point.

"Turn that off. I don't want a mere accident," Che rim took the phone and kept it at her purse. "Wait.."

"What?"

"Can I see the phone?" Yoongi handed his hand. "Y-You're driving." But instead of replying. He glared at her with his eyes striking back to give it to him. She gulped. "A-Alrght,"

Yoongi smoothly pressed the home button.

"There is no Password needed,"

"EHH?!"

"You didn't swipe it did you?"

"W-Why?! Could I've known that since the very start?!"

"Mhn.."

Che rim noticed that Yoongi checked the gallery and most of the settings as she checked it too. Her eyes were scrolling upon the cellphone. He first checked on the gallery. There is nothing there but two pictures of art. And nothing more. No videos and there are no apps. Only visible ones. Then he checked the message section. Nothing is also there but the recently call awhile ago when they checked on the recently dialed numbers. Then he checked the settings, there are nothing there but something about privacy that caught their eyes. But one message caught their eyes. They exited from the call section and saw a picture at the album called: ??

"What is this it's blurred," Murmured Yoongi.

"It's numbers."

"Let's get this to Dad. He examines mysteries like this," He said and throwed the phone at che rim. "Let's drive."

--

Before they went to class. They went to Yoongi's dad office to check and let the mystery picture be examined. While walking, Che rim's head was shaking and she didn't know but this causes her to be nervous. What if that number has a meaning? And why is it in her bag? Is it possible that someone putted the cellphone at her bag in purpose? Is it on purpose to make her die on Curiousity?

"Cherim. Dad's staring at you," Signalled Yoongi. "H-Huh? Oh sorry! My bad. I--I just-- was blank spaced."

"It's alright, Cherim. Why are you hear again?" Asked Mr.Min with a curious but logical stare. "We wanted to ask you a help for this recent one,"

Yoongi Handed the phone to his dad. He seems to notice that his dad's expression changed to serious tone. "You want me to examine this?"

"If you can, S-Sir."

"Ofcourse I can! You can get this when I told you so." Mr Min's eyes were shining as he nodded an agreement to these two students infront of him. "Are you sure dad is fine? I mean--"

"Ho! Ho! What do you think of me an old dirt? Don't think much. I can do this,"

"T-Thanks Sir Min."

"Your welcome, have fun."

The word fun made Cherim shivered at embarrassment. She've been like this the time when she met Mr Min. Her body was telling her to stay calm but she is really accusing a big deal from it. Yoongi exited from the way without saying a word. She is used to this situation, that they aren't really a true couple.

She went to her room as expected, she was 5 minutes late from class. Almost all her classmates glared at her as she walks sideways to her chair. "Class! Treat Ms Park well or else detention!"

They all gulped but their glares never fades. "Are you alright, eonnie?" Apple asked worriedly holding her hands. "Yes. I'm fine. I'm just thinking deeply."