4. The Price Of Victory

(A/N: Before each chapter there will be an update to Jungkook's visions from his notebook so you guys have a better understanding of the story ^_^)

'All shall fall once again after years and years of anticipation. Although, victory is currently not in sight and many lives have been lost due to the hectic chaos, success is guaranteed. However, a win comes with many obstacles and a variety of prices or sacrifices that will affect the outcome of this story; A bad ending or good ending. Additionally, you will embark on this adventure with three other unknown fallen angels whom will save hundreds of people's lives including yourself. The seven you must obtain weapons and find survivors in order to overcome this period of time without anyone dying. But, this period of time will not be passed easily without a fight. Jeon Jungkook will be forced to make the first important decision; Send your mother to hell for the sins she had committed and Kim Taehyung will never communicate vocally ever again or Kim Taehyung keeps his voice and your mother will stab Kim Seokjin. No one else can make this choice for you, Jungkook, beware of the undead and your biological mother.'

(7 of 15 pages of Jungkook's Notebook)

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I patiently observe with my legs crossed and flipping through my red notebook nonchalantly as one by one the boys wake up with half-closed eye lids, messy bed hair and shifted clothing. I give each of them a minute or two to fully wake up and adjust to the blinding sunshine slipping through the ripped curtains, giving each individual a forced smile and a quick 'Good morning!'. I can't seem to take my eyes off of the seemingly joyful boys...

What am I doing? I can't become soft for those I will never have... No matter what I can't fall in love.

"Pictures last longer, Cutie." Yoongi, who woke up last, says while smirking at me and slyly winking in my direction. Noticing that I was staring at him and the others intensely.

"Listen up boys, I'm strict as hell. You must obey my rules or you will not be under my protection. First of all, rule #1; No flirting, got it?" I return to my usual emotionless tone of voice and a serious facial expression, "I am only this way simply because I want each of you guys to be safe. Anyways, I must heal your wound, Yoongi." I approach Yoongi who is still blushing slightly and showing clear signs of confusion. I open my bag that had been laying on the floor, and grab one of three jars full of vibrant green liquid.

"What is that Jungkookie?" Taehyung asks curiously from behind me, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes cutely. Wait, cutely?

"This is an antidote that my mother created in preparation for the apocalypse. She said to use them carefully, since she could only develop three jars full of it." I explain, as I drop a little bit onto Yoongi's bite mark. He tenses when the green liquid reaches his open wound, and his face scrunched up in pain and agony.

'God, that looks like it stings like hell! I'm glad I can't feel any pain anymore.' Yoongi tries to muffle his groans in pain by gritting his teeth together. I slowly lean towards Yoongi's forehead as the wound slowly transforms into a deep scar.

"Stay strong, hyung." I peck his forehead gently almost regretting it seconds afterwards, before standing back up to place the antidote back safely.

"Jungkook, would you ever date one of us?"

"W-what?"

YOONGI'S POV

"W-what?" Jungkook said bewildered.

"You heard Yoongi perfectly fine. Now answer the question." Hoseok smirks from behind him, snaking his arms around a flustered Jungkook's small waist smoothly.

"I-I can't fall in love. Re-Remember I'm practically dead and once I-I've completed my assignment I'll re-return to heaven once and f-for all." A blushing Jungkook explained with Hoseok still resting his chin on his left shoulder while subtly fiddling with the hem of his shorts.

"We know that Jungkook, but the truth is... we all had feelings for you five years ago, and we still do just as much. You've never dated before, right?" Jungkook simply nodded looking in my direction as I continue, "So we should take advantage of that, and live while you still can. So you can experience what could happen to you if you could live, in the time we have until you have to go to heaven."

"That's not a bad idea, Jungkook. Surely, you want to experience love." Jimin says backing my statement up, staring at Jungkook intensely waiting for the answer.

"I don't want to hurt you guys, if I were to connect with anyone from my past because I'll... I'll- Nevermind," Jungkook stops himself. Something's up... What is he hiding? "Plus, seven boys dating each other? Don't you think th-that's a little..."

"Hard to manage? Absolutely, but you've got like a month or a little bit more to complete your assignment? So, YOLO!" Namjoon says, sounding like a father. Jungkook is staring at us in awe, and hugs each of us one-by-one lovingly.

(Author: YOLO YOLO YOLO YA~!

Still Author: I'm so so sorry...)

"I take that as a yes?" I ask Jungkook, who is currently in my arms nuzzling his face into my chest and nodding repeatedly.

"Of course, hyung!"

'There's the cheerful Jungkook I remember!'

THIRD PERSON'S POV

100 jumping jacks, 50 sit-ups, 75 push-ups, 80 squats, one-on-one boxing everyday for the next few weeks. Harsh? Maybe, but this is seven young boys against a blood hungry zombie infested city.

"If we're against all those zombies we must obtain weapons to fight with." Jungkook states worriedly pacing up and down the hallway of the empty hospital while the others simply observe his coping habit, "I-I know how to get these needed weapons... but, the owner isn't exactly the most loving person. Unfortunately, we really have no choice..." Jungkook takes his dagger as he sprints to open the car's door. While the others are getting in, Jungkook is swinging at the zombies with all the strength and speed provided to protect his beloved ones.

"Let's go!" Namjoon said, while starting the engine. Taehyung pulls Jungkook inside by grabbing his waist forcefully.

They drove off onto Jungkook's old house. There was only one thing going through Jungkook's mind, he was worried for his hyungs. His mother was the same person who hated the other six boys because she was afraid of losing her son and the only chance Korea has to survive. At the time when the other six boys met Jungkook his mother was very protective of him. Very. However, she was just preventing a serious accident from happening. Like if Jungkook was to die again, the whole world would slowly crumble apart.

"Jungkook, is this the right place?" Namjoon asks, but only to receive silence as a response. He glances to the side to Yoongi, who returns his gaze.

"Hello~" Namjoon says again, parking in Jungkook's garage and turns his head towards the other 5 boys.

Only to see Jimin laying on Hoseok's shoulder, who is laying on The side of Jin's head, who has Tae curled up next to him with Jungkook laying down on all of the boys' laps.

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️
I'm so sorry, it's very short! Next chapter in the making~♥️