30. Bandages

01x10; Better Half

-

"Anything going on while I've been stuck in here?" Rose whined as she walked out of the bathroom in a change of clothes.

"We have an eye on another prospect, but that's about it." Jax smirked as he glanced over to Clay. 

"Boring." Rose rolled her eyes, as she walked towards her bed. Gemma scooted over, since she was laying on the bed as well. The three began to bicker as Gemma just smirked to herself. They were all hers.

All of the sudden, there was a knock on the door.

"I got it," Rose sighed, as she got up to go answer the door. To her surprise, it was her fellow teammates. Even though she was on probation, they still came by to check on her. She was still part of the team. Gemma got up and helped Rose carry the cards and flowers into the room.

"We heard and got all this put together as fast as we could." Isabelle smiled. "Along with some cheerleaders and other students."

"Oh, wow." Rose widened her eyes at the amount of cards and presents they helped bring it.

"How are you feeling?" Her captain asked. She seemed nervous as Jax and Clay wore their kuttes.

"Better," Rose grinned as they both glanced to the bandages across her chest. "Thank you guys so much for coming, it means a lot." Rose smiled as she softly hugged the captain. Then Isabelle, then the rest of her teammates.

"You girls are too sweet," Gemma smiled at all the presents they set to the side of the room. They stayed and talked with Rose for a while. Clay and Jax slipped out of the room before giving Gemma a look. Gemma just nodded before they left the room.

"Well, we know you're trying to rest, so we won't bother you for too long," Isabelle cooed as Rose thought in the back of her mind, too late for that.

"No, you're good." Rose lied through her believable smile.

"See you soon, hope you feel better Rose!" The girls all said in their own ways before leaving the hospital room.

"Wow." Rose widened her eyes at all of the gifts.

"Let's see if they put in any green," Gemma smirked playfully.

"Mom!" Rose chuckled.

"What? Some might be a little generous. You're not a cheap date, especially right now." Gemma shrugged.

"Fine. You can help me look through them." Rose chuckled as Gemma helped her put some of them on the bed.

"Don't work yourself out too much, be careful, Rosalie." Gemma pointed out to Rose.

"I know." Rose sighed as she continued to pick up the gifts and put them on her bed.

Gemma and Rose went through her gifts. Most of them were stuffed animals, get well soon cards, leading up to no money.