63: I Don't Strip

02x09; Fa Guan

-

Rose didn't know that she would be on the back of Draco's motorcycle at midnight, but she didn't mind. It helped keep her mind off of everything that has happened this year.

Suddenly, they pulled up to a Bed and Breakfast, Rose frowned at where he had taken her.

"I'm sure we're not here for the view?" Rose crossed her arms.

"You think so low of me," He chuckled, as she followed him to the back.

"Alright. You got me. What the hell are we doing here?" Rose huffed and he quickly turned around to face her, covering her mouth. Rose cringed and grabbed his wrist before he could touch her. "You could always tell me to be quiet, yeah?"

"Sorry." He sighed, before they appeared in a garden.

"So we are here for the view." Rose widened her eyes in awe, looking around at all of the flowers.

"Partly. My mom loves the flowers from here. She thinks I pay all this money to get them, when really, they're just easy to steal." He smirked.

"Wow, I'm impressed." Rose scoffed.

"Really?"

"No." Rose chuckled, and he just kept walking around the garden, grabbing a couple flowers here and there.

"Why take these flowers? Why not go somewhere else. Or, you know, actually buy them?" Rose frowned.

"This Bed and Breakfast was built and ran by my family for a while." He sighed. "Before the bills became too much to handle."

Rose frowned, as she glanced over at the sunflowers.

"Now some uptight white people own it..." He hissed. "One day I'll get this back, hopefully before my mother's time comes."

"I'm sorry, Draco." Rose frowned sadly, not knowing what to say.

"Don't be." He huffed before walking around the garden looking for more flowers.

Rose looked around, looking at the sunflowers.

"I'm assuming you like roses?" He chuckled, and Rose looked around, trying to find him, but he was too deep into the garden.

"Nah. Sunflowers are more my thing." Rose explained. "Tell me about your girl."

"Only if you tell me about your man," Draco's voice echoed around the garden. So much for being quiet.

"What is this? A secret for a secret?" Rose scoffed. When Draco didn't respond, Rose decided to talk about Vincent. "He's a prospect for the Sons, and we've been through... well, a lot."

"Was this before Esai?"

Rose paused at the question.

"No... It was funny, I told myself I'd stay away from men after Esai." Rose chuckled dryly, before picking another sunflower. "Then he came along. Worst timing ever."