Ever first time in history. .💉

Start from the beginning

A fear ball rounded from her throat to abdomen. For the very first time, she was frightened. She thought that it would be a normal vitals checking and advices session as usual. ..in her view it would be around 19 weeks of pregnancy. .she didn't underwent any gestational week estimation by either way. ..a scan or a vaginal examination so far. ..she felt  for her mistake that she didn't   bring shan with her. .

Mrs. Arora reached the other side of the  examination room. Sumo could identify her voice . she was talking with someone .

" see. ..she never underwent any of medical procedures. ..take good care of her. ..don't even allow her to think about the word 'stress '.
Walking, mild exercise, strict iron rich food are mandatory. I will prescribe the folic acid tablets. If possible, go for mild yoga without much strain. ..okay. .."

" her vitals are normal. Weight gain is okay for this week of pregnancy. ..let's do a scan today. ..and a TT injection. .."

Sumo was listening to their conversation. Surprisingly, the opponent kept on silent without any words.

"  my boy. ..it's okay to have a physical intimacy. .but don't be too hard. ..ah. .."

Hearing this sumo laughed in thought of the man' s embarrassed situation who was sitting in front of mrs. Arora.

Mrs. Arora was a lovable stupid old lady. Being a gynaecologist, she wanted her clients to  be clear with the necessary instructions. But, it doesn't need to be this much sarcastic. Sumo smiled with Mrs. Arora ' s shameless tease. She felt so bad for the poor creature who was sitting with the stupid old lady. .

  Sumo  heard her foot steps nearing  her. She was about to get up  from the  table. .

" hello sumo. .."

Her voice was loaded with tons of excitement.

" hello aunty. .."

Sumo wished her with the same excitement. ..her voice dropped slowly as she saw shravan behind mrs. Arora.

her lips were glued together in shock. Now, she understood that the man who was conversing with Dr was shan. ..she remembered her sarcastic advice. ..oh god. ..her cheeks turned redder. ..somebody pl help sumo to hinder her blush. ..shan hung his head down. .He might be undergoing the same...

It seemed that Dr  didn't bather much about the duo's embarrassed state .she was busy in her duty.

" sumo dear. ..your vitals, wait gain all good. ..let's do a transabdominal scan today. ."

Shan stood at Sumo's side. He held her hands reassuringly. He pressed her palms gently to convey his love. Sumo felt so special. Her eyes were shining with happiness.

Dr gelled the prob and she ran it around Sumo's bare abdomen. Though she hadn't developed a pregnant belly, sumo could feel her gestation while the doctor was tracing her uterus with the scan prob.

Dr showed them the screen .It was a tiny bud with the size of a palm.

" shravan. ..sumo. ..let me take the pride of introducing your bud. .it's only  your palm sized according to your gestational age. ..it has developed the tubular heart. The chambers didn't yet defined. See. ..the spinal nerves and small size limbs. .."

She was explaining the bud. Shravan and sumo  had lost in to their world. Shravan 's hands tightly grasped Sumo's hand with excitement. ..the emotional bond between them flowed from their soul. .their eyes leveled with tears with no reason. ..

They lost tracking time. ..

" Ouch. .."

Sumo's little scream brought back  shan from the spell. He looked baffled.

Sumo was rubbing her deltoid muscles with a pout.

" it's done. ..first time in Sumo's life history, she received injection with out any arguments. ."

Mrs. Arora bursted into laugh. .

" did you really gave me injection. .?"  Sumo screamed with disbelief.

" yes dear. ..and the credit goes to shravan. .."

Sumo looked shan with doubt. .

" yes. ..He only signalled me to shot you while you were  got carried away with his care. .."

Mrs Arora did what she could. Sumo glared shan with furious.

" sumo. ..it's a must that you should get the injection. ..now its done without any trouble. .you should actually thank me. .."

Shan tried to console her. .

" you are right. ..I should thank you. .."

She gritted her teeth. ..shan looked her with fake scare. ..

" drama couple. ..it's too much for an injection dear. ..anyways. ..so happy for both of you. ..stay blessed. .."

Mrs. Arora  smiled affectionately.
Sumo and shan was ready to leave. ..
" shravan. ..if possible meet uncle. ..He was dying to see you my child. .."

Shan nodded yes to her. They both met Dr. Arora and shared their memories . Later,

" Shan. ..how do you know about my doctor's visit. .?"

" susee told me. ..sumo. . actually, I was angry with you. ..why you didn't tell me. ..am I not on your note. .?"

His words pierced sumo. ..

" er. .not like that shan. ..I didn't want to disturb you. ..that's why I. .."

She tried to explain him. ..

" sumo. ..it's my pleasure. .its not about the work. ..i need to be with you at every important moment. ..forget. ..i forgive you only because of our tiny tot. ..but remember,  next time don't repeat this. ..i need to be with you ..." He pressed those words.

" But. ..why. .?"

Though she knew the answer,  she wanted him to utter those words. ..

" because, you are my wife. ..my better half. ..and I love you. .."

Shan said those words with the magnanimous love he held for her. .she melted with his gesture. She held his hands with love. .