What...

Barney's Pov
I shoot up from my position with a pain in my head, feeling rain drop on me. I look towards the sky to see the cliff that we...fell off.... " Sky?" I asked into the forest. I looked around to see Sky laying on his stomach. I move over to him and shake him. He gets up and uses his left hand to throw me towards the cliff. I look to see his eyes were yellow, starting to fly with a mad look. I use my powers to bring my bow out and almost get hit by an attack from Sky. " Sky stop!!" I yelled. He looked at the cliff before looking back at me. He used his powers to pull me towards him where we were face to face. " Stay quite." Was what he said before he placed me on the floor right next to the mountain, then made a casing of rocks, dirt and trees to hide me. I was able to see out of it but I think people weren't able to see into it. I then see two other figures appear. " Ah would you look at that, his friend is gone. What a shame." One said. " Why are you still here?" Sky asked. " To make sure you come back with us." The other said. " Nothing you say will make me join you again." Sky said. " Oh we know words won't help but how about a trade?" The first one said. " Nothing you try to trade will-" Sky stopped talking to see that the two had Jin and Ross! " So how about now. Since we got the only two that care you. What do you say." The first said. " Put them down and never ever bother them again, then I will join you." Sky said making my heart sink. " Deal." The first one said. He then places Jin and Ross on the ground, in a quick motion they appear in the dome I was in. They see me and I quickly quiet them. " Looks like your not at all rusty. Come now let's get out of this rain." The for one said again. I look to see Sky pull out a golden sword and he threw it at the purple one sticking to the hood and pinning him against the rock wall. " Ah the rain!!" He shouts getting the others attention. " Ender!" He shouts. Sky then throws a rock at the cliff which then causes more to fall on to the other two. I look at Sky to see he was coming straight towards us. I back up into the other two and then we are transported there in a blink of an eye. Roos am Jin land on the couch while I land on the chair. " Sky?" I shout into the house. I then hear footsteps coming from upstairs. Sky comes from the stairs not wearing his normal clothes. Instead he was wearing his amulet, a blue shirt, blue jeans, and grey shoes. He stopped when I backed away. " You just gonna stand there or you gonna run like everyone else?" Sky asked. I looked into Sky's eye to see yellow. " No. I won't run away. Not after finding you again." I reply. " But I'm a monster why aren't you scared!" He starts to shout. " Because I'm one two, why do you think I have this eyepatch!" I pull my eyepatch to show his just a black hole. We stand there in silence before I hear soft crying. I look at Sky to see his eye change from yellow back to his normal brown color. I walk up to him and hug him feeling him hug back. " So your a hero brine tell me about that. I say hearing Sky laugh for the first time in forever. " Sure how about it you two." I asked Jin and Ross. They nod but at the same time relieved at the sight.