Don't Let Go

Aphmaus Pov
I was talking to one of my guards when someone called me. Aphsmau looks!!! Barney yelled that while pointing to the sky where I saw a twister was about to hit us. Oh Irene Garroth, Tavis get the other guards and get everyone to the mine and hurry!!! They ran off and I took the people who were at the party to the mine.
Ross Pov
Me and Shelby were walking down the beach because we didn't want to party. I wanted to tell her something but we could hear that there was a twister coming? We couldn't really hear it but be heard something. But we found out quickly to what they said, it was coming up to us and we tried to run: Shelby let's go before AHHHHH!!! ROSS AHHHH!!! We got sucked up by the twister then everything went black.
( for both of them)
Barney Pov
I saw Ross and Shelby get sucked up by the twister and found Unica standing next to me near the beach. I take her hand and start running not before we got sucked up. Then everything went black. ( for both of them)
Sky Pov
I ran to Alesas side after I saw Barney and Ross get sucked up into the twister. I needed to get Alesa to the mine before we go to. I take her hand and start running to the mine.
Alesa Pov
Sky took my hand and started running to the mines, I followed him. The twister started to pull me up and I started slipping away from Skys hand. Before I new it, I slipped from my grip and started heading to the twister. I grab a branch of a tree to hold my place. I look back to see Sky fly towards me, I reach my hand out and he does the same. He grabbed my hand and I almost slip of the branch. He looks at me with a worried look on his face then the branch broke and we went in. Everything went black.
Sky Pov(after running to the mine)
I can feel Alesa starting to slip away from my hand. I look back and she flying away from me. I still try to run to the mine. I almost make it before the twister starts to pull me up but before it does Jin grabs my hand. Sky hang on I'll get you inside just please don't let go please!!! He wanted me to stay but I looked back at the twister to see Alesa hanging on to a tree. I know what I have to do. I'M SORRY JIN!!!
Jin Pov
I just saw my other friends get sucked into the twister I can't lose Sky too. Sky hang on I'll get you inside just please don't let go please!!! I had tears in my eyes, I couldn't lose my friend. I'M SORRY JIN!!! I look back to Sky and he let go of my hand. SKY NO!!!!!! Then someone pulls me in the mine and the doors shut behind me. It was a bit dark in the mines so no one saw me but I cried my self to sleep.
Sky Pov
I let go and went straight for Alesa. She held her hand out and I did the same. We grab hands and try not to slip but the branch she was holding snapped off the tree and we few in. Everything then went white.