Girls?

Sky Pov
We finally get to school and when we do I get pushed into a red hair girl and see fall. While I'm getting up I get pushed down by another girl with red hair and a black shirt. She got the collar of my shirt and said What do think you're doing to my friend?!?!?! She yelled at me but got cut off by the principal yelling at us with SKY AND ALESA WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!! I got out of her grip and stood in front of her while seeing she almost had tears in her eyes. Look look this was a misunderstanding we-we were uh she was helping me up and when you yelled it scared us both and she griped her hand to make it look like we weren't doing that. We hoped that this was going to work. Oh well then I'm sorry for yelling and welcome back Sky. He said and walked off. *sigh* hey look I don't know you but thanks for that cover up story it's just you pushed my friend and almost fell on her and gets cut off by Sky ha look no problem and I didn't fall on her I was pushed and I ran in to her and we both fell. Oh I'm sorry I saw something way different also I'm Alesa you must be Sky. Uh yay how did you know my name? Well your friends told us about you and them and we told them about us and that was Shelby you ran into to. Wait what?

Alesa Pov
We looked behind us to see Rosa helping Shelby up, Jin making Ahp laugh, and Barney talking to Unica maybe about goats. So uh what do we do now? He was about to give an answer but the bell cut us off and we went our ways. He was very cute but he always wore sunglasses even inside I don't know why, but I wanted to find out.