A Supposed Normal Day

Sky's POV
I was getting ready for school but the moon caught my eyes it was so full and beautiful that I forgot what I was doing. Sorry I love the moon myself so in the story the month is December ha. I walked out to the balcony to get a better look but before I could I heard knocking at my door. I just ignored the door to keep looking but I can hear Jin shooting at me to hurry my butt up. I sighed because I never ever get to do this without getting yelled at. I grabbed my bag and ran downstairs to see Ross, Barney, and Jin waiting for me. Uh sorry guys I got caught up with something. I say. Yeah we know you have been doing this since the beginning of the month now come on the bus is on its way. Jin said as he ran with the others to the bus stop.

Time Skip now at school
We got to school just in time for me to see someone get bullied by Jack Mahlon. My friends looked at me then looked at each other and when they looked back I was running to Jack with a fist. I get behind him and punch the side of his head enough for him to stumble a few feet away. While doing that he let go of the kid he had and I told him to go over where Jin, Ross, and Barney were to stay safe. I look back to see Jack getting up and before he left he told me that he would get me. Before I head to my friends to make sure the kid was ok I heard the principal say SKY ADAM MY OFFICE NOW!!! Great when I do something nice for someone I get busted great. I know that's not his name I don't care.

Jin POV
Sky just got busted for doing something nice like what the heck. I can he he was pissed off. I turn to around to see Ross helping the other kid. Hey are you ok what happened and what's your name. Ross asked. My name is Max and yeah I think I'm fine because someone pushed me into him and he got mad but thanks to your friend I would have been all bloody before the bell rang. Max said with a smile on his face. Hey Max you have a phone. I asked. He nodded and handed me his phone. Ok I'm putting all of our numbers on here in case you need help just give us a call and we will help you out buddy. I said while giving his phone back. Thanks this will help a lot. The bell rang and we didn't see Sky at all for the first period which was weird.

Sky POV
Well I just got suspended for three days for helping someone and I couldn't even tell the guys that I was. While I was walking through the main door the bell rang and I was near my first class of the day and if I was seen talking to someone the principle would add on the days. I was about to push the door open then I hear the guys. Sky Sky wait where are you going they all said while running towards me. I hesitated of going outside but it was to late. Skys where ares you going class is the other way. Barney said while grabbing my shoulder and pulling me. I broke away with confusion on each of their faces. I nodded my head no and walked out side without a word. I felt so bad about not telling them and bad about just walking out on them. I walked home since I had no car, no money for a cab, and no bus which sucks because me and the dudes lived about a mile away from school.