Ch.38 Lies and Lamborghinis

Lies and Lamborghinis

I sleep that night on one of the couches in the Red Lounge after Jose covers me with a spare blanket and passes me a spare pillow for my hair to shred instead of the leather. My beasts, in unison, drink some more and pass out on the other couches too. It was funny to see them so content and relaxed for once.

Clearly, fucking me was a good way to release their stress and anger.

The next morning, however, all the beasts are gone. I retrieve my leotard and I soon find out from Casey in HB that STRIKE are out on morning patrols or whatever else it is they did, without me.

It stresses me out a bit, but only because I didn't want to be thrust aside. I didn't like the thought of them hiding something from me or honestly starting to think I was just a whore.

So, to distract myself, I round up the girls, Strawberry, Blue, Raven and Viola, along with Casey, who is having the day off from school and I take them down to the kitchen penthouse area with the surrounding greenhouse, in order to cook them all pancakes.

My girls are in borrowed clothes that Casey gave them from STRIKE's supplies. So, my girls wear long t-shirts and boxer shorts while Viola wears Casey's clothes and Casey wears his superhero PJs.

"Turn on the TV," I ask Casey to do so as my Brownie Squad sit on the love seat, while Casey and Viola sit opposite on another couch.

Casey looks tired and so does Viola, who hasn't said much.

"Sure thing," Casey grabs the remote from the table, switches on the television and I see my squad's eyes light up.

"Porn!" Strawberry grins and then quickly shuts her mouth when everyone looks at her funny, "Not... porn... sorry," she smiles cheekily and Casey face-palms himself while Viola narrows her eyes.

She might not be able to hear, but she was probably deciding if she lip-read correctly or not.

"I'm glad I had the day off from school," Casey speaks up, "I can teach these girls some... uh... normalness?"

"I thought you were a super genius, Casey," I tease him for choosing a non-word as I pour some milk into the flour and then grab the eggs, "But I know what you're saying, they need social... refinement. Just to, you know, understand how the real world works."

"Are you saying we're dumb?" Blue turns to look at me, quite offended.

"No, no," I pause my recipe behind the counter as I try to explain myself better, "You all grew up in isolation, so there is plenty more for you to learn. Plenty more."

"What do you think our purpose is?" Raven asks me, honestly and with no humour in her tone, "We know what the scientists told us, what the doctors told us... but was it all really one big lie? Or are there parts of us that are designed to truly be whores."

"D-" I gasp in a breath and exhale it in frustration as I gaze to a very distraught Viola and a smirking Casey, "When there are kids around, don't traumatise them with sexual terms they don't understand, please, girls."

"Oh, right," Raven looks confused as my squad all pass each other funny looks.

Viola jumps up and walks over quickly towards me, seemingly sick of reading into the conversation. She looks a little uncomfortable but I can't blame her.

"Why are you two soo tired?" I ask both Viola as she approaches but Casey stays on his couch and blushes.

"I was talking to her all night," Casey says really quietly and shrugs, looking anywhere but at me.