Did he even care that my show was up for an award? Did he even heard me? He sounded so cold. So plain. So lifeless. Maybe he's just really busy. But he should' ve cared because this is something huge for me. I was excited for him when he got his own show on smosh and I completely supported him althroughout his journey. Why won't he just sound excited for me, atleast once?

With that in mind, I went outside and walked to the nearest cafe to grab myself a hot chocolate to calm me down. I sat down to a booth and waited for someone to serve my drink of choice, when someone familiar called me. "Caroline?" He said. "Mark?" "Caroline. Long time no see." He said. "Yeah. It's been so long. Last time I saw you was at the dog park." I said. "Yeah. 3 years huh? So, how've you been?" He asked. "I've been great. You?" I asked back. "Well, you don't look well. Is there something wrong? Also, I'm doing well." He answered.

I explained to him the situation I am going through. He patiently listened to every word I said which I appreciate very much. He's such a great listener.

"Well, you have devoted your life to him. My question is, does he do the same? Maybe as time went by, it slowly turns into a one sided love. Does this happen often?" He asked. "As I recall it has occured more than once. What am I gonna do Mark?" I asked desperately. "I don't wannna ruin your relationship but I think you know what's best." He said. I nodded, sadly. "Thank you." I said giving him a hug.

"Maybe we should hang out some time. You'll finally meet my lovely girlfriend Amy, my dog Chica and the whole gang." He said. "That's a great idea." I said, giving him my phone to put his number in it as I did the same to his. "I better go now, See you Lin" he waved Goodbye. As I said my farewell.

I got out of the cafe ad took a quiet nice walk in the park, just to get my mind into place. I looked at my phone and text messages were flooding it. I chose to turn my phone off and just looked at my surroundings. Little kids playing in the playground, couples with their hands clasped together, an old married couple in front of me being so cute. They noticed me looking at them and they said their hellos. "Hello." I said back.

"Why does a girl like you alone on a park like this?" The old man asked. "I'm just here to think." I politely said. They gave me a smile. The old woman looked at her wristwatch and with a surprised face he muttered, "Oh Henry, we must go now. We can't be late to our grandson's graduation." She said. They smiled at me politely and said their goodbyes.

Why is everyone saying goodbye to me? Is it a sign? Don't be ridiculous, they're just going someplace else. I sat on the bench and noticed the swaying trees in the background. The sky roared as it was now filled with dark gray clouds. But I sat still. Raindrops are now latched on my skin, as each raindrop touched my skin I closed my eyes and inhaled the breeze. Wow. Fresh air. I don't know but the smell of rain intrigues me.

By then, the rain started pouring and I didn't even care if I got wet. Good thing I was using a waterproof phone case. I started dancing in the rain, feeling the vibe as I hum to Perfect by Ed Sheeran. I felt the surrounding getting darker and darker, as if it's my cue to finally go home.

I opened my phone back and it has been 2 hours since I left the office. It's currently 7 pm. I checked the texts and I got a total of 47 of them wow I feel wanted. All of them was from the Smosh Family and only one of them was from Damien. I opened it and checked.

"Hey, I need you to get ready at 8:30, I got a surprise for you. I'm at Shayne's at the moment so you can get ready. Love u x" I sighed and I walked my way back to our apartment.

It was a 12-minute walk and I opened the door to reveal... nothing. I sighed and closed the door behind me. I went to our room and noticed a paper bag with a note attached to it that says "I know I haven't told you what tonwear yet, but I think this would do. Can't wait to see you later, love -Damien" on top of the bed along with three white roses. Why is he being so romantic? I took a relaxing shower and did my make up. I opened the bag to reveal a gorgeous red dress. I admire every inch of it. It's a simple red dress. Very elegant... I love it. I grabbed my black stilettos and grabbed a black bracelet. Perfect! I'm excited for tonight but also very nervous. how am I gonna deliver the message to him?