chapter 13

I went to Bella's car super happy.
"Holaaa chicaaaa"
"Wassup Jas" she said.
"Why are you so happy." She had a concerned look on her face.
"Because, I've got that smokeee" i looked at her with hair blowing in my face, the widow was down and we where riding down the street.
"What are u talking about ?"
I went in my back pack and pulled it out. I had it in my hands rolling the bag around.
She looked and her eyes got big. All of a sudden she hit it making it fall out of the window.

My face went still.
"Bella what did u dooooo ?" I started crying.
"Jas what the fuck why are you crying ?"
"That was my only way to feel happy. And you knocked it out the window." I still had tears coming from my eyes.

"Jaz, you dont need that to be happy. I know your life hasn't been easy. I know your life sucks, but their are people looking for you to KILL you. You need to be alert at all times. You don't know how much they know about you or how they plan on taking you out."

"Yeah, your right."

I had a flash back to time with my dad.
Listen Jasmine, its time to complete this order. Put your emotions to the side and do what's needed to protect your family. The time is over to be sad, crying, and looking for a way out. Its time to be strong. Once you finish this task THEN and only THEN will you be allowed to shed one tear in private.

I shook my head. Even though I'm young. I've got to be strong.

------------------------------------------------------
Guys I broke my middle finger. 😒
But anyway. Please enjoy this update. Plenty more to come 😙