Chapter 9

Jay POV:
It's been two weeks my mom has woken up but is still in the hospital. Me I got the house all
myself. Except when my brother is there. His name is Jordan and he is 14. He's a cutie I must say so myself. He doesn't have a gf and he doesn't have to go to the Christian school I do. He goes to a public school. He comes home all the time high as a kite. Which is stupid considering he plays basketball and football. Jay's brother in the media.

I was in my room on FaceTime with Kiara. We've been dating for 2 weeks now but I still haven't told Ashley directly. She's been calling and texting for 6 days. Me and Kiara went to the park one day and she saw us. Her face got hurt but I'm with my baby so idc. I know i did her bad but...that's her fault for falling for me.

K: babe I really want to go to this party with the team.
In case you where wondering I still play and the team has gotten better. Drews been worse 😒 but she'll just have to get used to me.
J: you can go but don't be on no other girls or niggas.
K: Im not going unless you go.
J: you want me to go ? Why ?
K: you've been very ANTI-social.
J: ion want to go. I already know what's gone happen.
K: what ?
J: some girls gone try and dance on me. You gone peep and get mad. Ion wanna go.
K: I really want you to go idc if you dance on another girl.
J: Imma haves sex with her too.
K: threesome
J: yooo what kinda shit you on ?
K: hush and get ready. Your brother can come too.
J: okay bye mi amor
K: bye
I got up and went to ask Jordanif he want to go. He said no cause he   Had some Cuca on the way. I just laughed and went to take a shower.
I got a bad feeling about this party but I just brushed it off and kept getting dressed.  I wore a white long tee some loose jeans with a rip right below the knees. My nude yeezys and a gold chain. I had my hair up.

*fast forward to party*
I walked in with Kiara right by me. We walked over to the team. "Wassup guys." "Wassup" we said. We sat down and then I saw Jordan on the dance floor getting it with two mixed girls. They where moving there hips and she had both of them. "That's my nigga" I thought. I decided to get up and go dance with my baby. We r both studs so we just stood there looking like "I'm not twerking soo?" Then these Spanish girls came over to us and started dancing on us. Kiara got the little skinny one but that was good cause she can handle her since she so tiny 😂. I got the thick one. I love thick girls like DAMNNNNN ! She was dancing so smooth. I swear it looked soo fucking good. She whispered in my ear "wanna go upstairs with me ?" I want even thinking about a damn Kiara. In my mind was fucking single. "Hell yeah" I said. We went upstart and we started kisses. Y'all children don't need no details use your imagination. You know what happens next. After I finished I walked down stairs. I went and sat with the team. I was thirsty af for some reason. I grabbed some juice and was about to drink it when someone came up grabbed it out of my hand and poured it all over my head. I looked up and saw Kiara with tears in her eyes. "How could you do this to me ?" "What ?" I asked. "You had sex with her ? Really ? " I assumed she was talking about the Spanish girl but I still asked. "Who?" "ASHLEY" she yelled.

Hey babies. I updated because I felt like it. I swear I feel so free when I write. I love this man. Please like and comment and vote my story. Comment comment comment please. I love reading those. Just stop by and comment a quick 3 words. "I love it" or "don't like it." Or simply thumbs up or down emoji. It will help a lot and I love love love comments.
Thanks your truly,  
                            Zee 😘