Chapter 2

Jay POV:
I was sleeping when all of a sudden. "Mami wake up for school" My mom burst in my room pulling my curtains letting in all types of sunlight. "No Mami please just 5 more minutes" I asked. "No"she said "Its your first day and your not going to be late". I rolled out of bed and went in the bathroom and took a shower. I got out and put on a black long tee, light blue joggers, and my Jordan masters. I let my hair lay down and it was curly cause I just took a shower. I grabbed my phone off of charger and my backpack then headed down stairs. I was my mom in the kitchen drinking coffee. I heard the bus pass by and I kissed my mom goodbye and walked to the bus stop.

At the bus stop I stood thinking "what is this school like?" "Are there any girls there for me?" "will I get shamed for being a lesbian?" the sound of the loud bus brought me back to reality. This bus was nice as freak tho. It had TVs and it was huge.
I walked to the back of the bus and I saw this fine girl sitting down. "is anyone sitting here?" I asked "nah you can sit" she said.

Kayla POV:
I was sitting on the bus when this fine ass stud came and sat by me. I'm not gay but she was fine af she looked like she could be a model. "whats your name ?" I asked. "Jay" she said. "Jay ? your name is Jay ?" i asked "yeah and ?" she asked with attitude. "nah come on whats your real name?" "I bet its like Jamiya or something girly."
she laughed "no wtf my name is Jasmine." "oh" I laughed I thought it was Jamiya. "Do I look like a Jamiya to you? really?" "not really" I said "but what your name mami ?" she asked. "I'm Kayla" "Nice to meet your Kayla" she said "Nice to meet you Jay."

Jay POV:
I was walking on the bus and I saw this bad ass lightskin. Her name was Kayla she said. I don't think she was gay cause this school was Christian but I can turn anybody cause I got the juice. "So what's this school like?" I asked. "what do you mean?" she said. "Like the people how are they ? like are there any gay girls there?" I asked. "umm there are a few" she said. I got so excited yo. "Omg really ?" "yeah like on the basketball team and the cheer squad. she said. "damn I heard y'all girls basketball team is really good." I said. "Yeah district champions 3 years running baby." she bragged. "you play?" she asked. "Do I play ? Of course I play. Ball is life." I said. "yeah well a piece of advice don't be all cocky like that around your team. They are not the friendliest." she said. "really why?" " The best basketball player Drew she doesn't play that." The bus stopped and Kayla stood up."but your pretty they'll have fun with you" she said as she walked away. "wait what do you mean? you can't jus say that and leave. Wtf" I was terrified like what does she mean? I'm not tryna get lesbian gang raped. I like pussy but not a whole lot at once. And this Drew girl is she one of the gay girls on the team ?.

------------------
A/N
What will Jay do ? And what did Kayla mean by "they'll have fun with you ?" and what will happen to Jay ?