Chapter 11

I walked in to and saw my lil brother on the floor all bloody.
I fell to my knees.
" Jordan baby are u ok?" I cried
He didnt respond
"Jordannnn"
"Bro please talk to me. Can u hear me."
Tears fell onto his face. As I talked to the operator. I told her what i saw & she said shes sending the ambulance.
"Jordan, baby boy i need u to be strong. The police are on the way."
I checked for a pulse & it wasnt there. I started screaming and crying. Then the ambulance men came & they put baby boy on a stretcher. They said that his pulse was very faint.

**fast forward to the hospital**
I was sitting there. Angry put of my mind. I didnt know whether to cry scream yell or fight. So i just set there with no tears coming out. Staring at the floor.

My aunts friend saw me and rushed over asking me what happened. I told her all i knew & she offered to take me home. "I wanna make sure Jordan is ok."
"Ok sweetie" she said as she left me alone. I guess sheunderstood.

I looked at my phone & i had gotten so many threats from the team & people i didnt even know. I just turned my phone off because i didnt wanna deal with it.  Life was going so bad right now. I needed a break.

A doctor came and told me that Jordan was in intensive care & i couldnt see him for about 2 days. I said ok then went & saw mom. When i told her what happened she started to cry. I couldnt cry. I was numb. My pain was physical now.
She told me to be careful because someone was coming to seek vengeance. She said "dont go back to the house. The same guy that shot u probably got Jordan. Stay away." She yelled. "So where do i go?" I asked. " ill call Maria to see if u can stay there. Just stay clear of any known places."
"What about school."
"Be careful mija. I love u."
"I love u too. I said.

She called her friend Maria. The  with the Lesbian daughter, & she came and got me. I went to her house & went to sleep in the same room as Bella (the Lesbian daughter).

I woke up from Bellas alarm. We dont go to the same school but they start the same time. I got in the shower & as the warm water hit my body. I broke down. My life was in ruins. My girl hated me, my family is being hunted, & the team is lying. What else could go wrong? I got out of the shower & as i looked in the mirror i saw pain in my eyes.

I got dressed and went to Bellas room. It was still a whole before school started so she was on FT with some girl. I went on Instagram & found this page called Bloody.fiend (real page). It was full of sad poetry & I liked it. I read the poems & got all sad. I realized that was a bad way to start the day so i kept looking through my discovery page.

I found this girl named India. She was bad af yo. I followed & liked a couple of pictures. Right away she followed and like a few of mine back. I dm her and was waiting on a response but Bella punched the shit out of me and told me it was time for school.
"Damn" i thought "today's gonna be a tough day"

------------------------------------------------------

i guyssssss. I miss writing soooooo much. The cliff hangers wont stop EVERR. Dont forget to like & comment for an update.
P.s. i will be updating my other story today too. 😘
-Zi