Tears and Disappointment in Sydney

Danny POV

We have just landed in Sydney Australia. I looked at Sandy next to me and I can see how nervous she is going to see her parents and tell them of the baby she is carrying and that we are not yet married. I have to say I was nervous for me but now I am more nervous for Sandy. I hope everything will be okay. I know how much she loves her parents. 

I kept holding her hand as we walked. We walked until we got to her parents new house. I knocked on the door because Sandy was too nervous to do that. The door open and there stood a woman and a man. Sandy's parents. "Welcome my daughter, welcome son" said her father. Every since we met and I introduce myself as Sandy's boyfriend he called me son. Just wait until he know the news. "Hi dad, hi mom" said Sandy as she hug her parents. "How has been your trip this summer?" asked her mother. "Good we went to Paris, France and then Verona Italy. This is our next stop" Sandy said sounded excited. "Come in we got tea" said the mother. We got into the house and went to the living room. We sat down and Sandy's mum gave us tea. I looked back at Sandy and even though she is covering her nervousness by being excited I can always tell that she is very nervous. How couldn't she be? This is a moment that could change her life and home here but what really could go wrong? I mean we are at least out of High School instead of being in High School and expecting a baby. 

After the tea and small talk Sandy open her mouth and started saying "Mum, dad there is something we need to tell you." "What is it darling" said her mother. "I'm pregnant" said Sandy trying to be confident. "You what" her dad asked very angry. "I'm pregnant and we are engaged" said Sandy feeling so scared right now to her dad's attitude towards her. "Your not married now. You had sex before marriage? You were always a good girl, what happen? Now you turn into a slut" her father said as she slapped Sandy crossed the face making her to cry. I didn't know what to do. I didn't expect her father to slap her like that. So I yelled out 'You have no right to do that. She's pregnant." Sandy's father laughed "I have every right. I am her father and it is because of you that she is in this situation. Before you young man  she was a good girl. We all agreed that she won't ever have sex before she is wed. And look at her? She's a slut and I think you only asked her to marry you because she is carrying your baby. Not because you are in love with her" "That's not true, Mr. Olsen. I love her so much. In fact I was already planning on asking her before she told me she is pregnant" Sandy said yelling back. "I don't believe you" said her father as he started attacking me. 

"Dad please stop" Sandy yelled feeling scared. "Honey you need to calm down" said her mother. "What's done is done" she continued. After so many swings to Danny, he stop and said "You are right." I started to feel relived but then he continued "I want the both of you out of this house by tomorrow morning before we wake up. If I still see you here you don't want to see what will happen." I nodded as I take Sandy to her room.  Sandy cried even more and went on her bed. Crying in her pillow, so much pain. I didn't know what to do to comfort her. After what happen with her parents, I understand why she is upset but I know as my wife to be, carrying my baby she need me. I went over to the bed and lie down. She put an arm underneath my neck and her other arm on me. I looked at her and see she is crying and there is so much tears. "You should take care of that bloody noise you gotten" she said in between sobs. "No you are more important to me" I said as I put my arms around her. "Everything will be okay. I'm here for you and our baby. I love you" I said as I gave her a gentle kiss on her forehead. That got her to smile a little and said "I love you too". She continued to cry for a few hours before she finally drifted off to sleep and I keep her close to me. Making her feel save and love and wanted. I whispered in her ear 'You are my life, Sandy and I will do anything for you." I gave her another kiss and then I went to sleep.