"I'm late"

Sandy POV 

I have been throwing up for two weeks now and I have noticed I am late. My period usually come in the first week of the month and we are now in the second week of July. I'm nervous, I don't know what I'll do if I am...I can't even say it because I don't think I am ready to be a mother and I know Danny would freak out if I am and I tell him. It was because I have been sick that we stayed in the Hotel room and he would bring me some soup to make me feel better. He is sweet but if I am, I hope he can handle the responsibility of being a father. I know I should go to the store and get a test but how can I leave without Danny knowing? 

Danny came back to the room with more Soup. "You're up. How are you feeling today? I got you more soup if you need it" he said when he came inside and closed the door.  "Thank you, I am starting to feel a little better, thanks for the soup" I lied. I still feel nausees. I took the Soup and place it to the table. "Hey honey, I think I am up for going out today and exploring this city" I said trying to come up with an excuse so I can get to a store. "That's great" he responded and gave me a kiss on the cheek. 

We went to Juliet's house and balcony and statue. I got excited over seeing it because I loved the play Romeo and Juliet back in high school. We saw the balcony and the bronze stature of Juliet for free. Danny rub the stature breasts because apparently it will bring you good luck. We went inside to look at the museum that had period furniture.  We can also see the house attributed to Romeo's family on Via Arche Scaligere and we have tried traditional food of Verona including horse or donkey meet at Osteria al Duca. 

I was surprised when we saw our friends who we met in Paris Jasmine and Rachel

I was surprised when we saw our friends who we met in Paris Jasmine and Rachel. "Hey you two" said Jasmine. "Hi what bring you here" I asked. "Well we decided we should go to Verona since Jasmine loves Romeo and Juliet" responded Rachel. "Small world" I said. Then I talked to them in private they could tell I was a little worried about something. "What is going on, Sandy? asked Jasmine. "Well I have been sick for a couple of weeks and this passed week I was late so now I am worrying" said Sandy. Jasmine and Rachel looked at each other and then back at Sandy. "Wow, are you going to take a pregnancy test?" asked Jasmine. "I need to but how when I am always around Danny? He will get suspicious and I can't tell him until I know for sure" said Sandy. "Okay maybe one of us will stale him while the other take you to a store" said Rachel. "Good idea" said Jasmine. "I'll go with you and Rachel will keep Danny busy until we get back". "Thanks you guys." I said. 

"Jasmine took me to the store and Rachel went over to talk to Danny. She told him that I am still talking to Jasmine and having a girls time. At the store we looked down the isles until we found what we are looking for. It was a pregnancy test. Once when I held it, I got nervous because if I am then it would mean it is true and I would have to tell Danny. "Everything will be okay" said Jasmine. I gave her a small smile that still shows I am still worrying. We went up to pay for the test. When we left the store with the bag that has the pregnancy test in it I got worried about Danny going to see the bag and asked what it is. " You bought souvenirs right?" asked Jasmine. "Y-y-yes" said Sandy. "Well put the bag that has the test in the bag of the souvenirs so that way Danny won't suspect a thing" said Jasmine. That's what I did. We went back to where Danny and Rachel are. "There you two, how was looking around this place" he asked. "Fine" I responded. "I think we should go back to our room. I am tired and I am starting to not feel well now." Giving an excuse to go back. "Sure, let's go my love" he said. I looked back as we were leaving and they wink at me wishing me good luck. 

When we got back to the room my heart was beating out of my chest I was so nervous. As soon as we got inside I went into the bathroom. I took the pregnancy test out of the box and looked at the instructions on what to do. I pee on the stick and place it down on the sink for a couple of minutes. Those minutes were the longest of my live waiting for the results. I am so nervous to what it might say. "I guess it is time to look" I said taking a deep breath in the mirror. I picked up the test and had a hard time looking at it. I looked and there it was. "Positive" I said. "How am I to tell Danny that we are going to have a baby? We had just finished high school and on this summer trip away from home. I wanting to start a family after I get married, that's why I didn't feel comfortable in having sex with him but then that changed and we had sex a couple of times on this trip. How could we be so stupid not thinking about bringing Condoms. How should I tell him?" I left the bathroom and made sure I hide the test so he won't find it. I went into the bed. Then he came into bed with me. He was starting o nibble at my ear making me to moan but then I stop it. I told him "I am not in the mood right now. I am still feeling kind of sick." "Okay, good night. I love you" he responded sounding concern. "Good night, I love you too" I responded. As he sleep I couldn't close my eyes so I can sleep. I kept thinking about my results and how I am supposed to tell him that I am pregnant. I never felt so scared in my life. I'm not ready for this. I started to cry silently to myself as I finally closed my eyes and sleep.