I'm okay

Danny POV

Sandy ran into the bathroom and I can hear her throwing up. "Are you okay in there" I asked her. "Yeah, I just got sick for some reason" she responded. "Okay as long as you are okay" I responded. She finally came out of the bathroom and I asked her if she want to skip going out today because I was still concern for her. "Yeah, I am not up for going out today. I don't feel good" she said as she run back into the bathroom. I hope whatever this is, is just a bug and it will pass within a week because I can't lose her. 

Sandy POV

We haven't been going out for a week because I keep have to throw up in the bathroom. The thing is when I do get sick it is usually in the mornings so I don't think it is a bug or that I am really sick. I am worrying about something else though. I just hope that I am worrying for nothing. I feel bad that we are not doing anything because of me. I know how important it is for him to make me feel special. I think he felt bad that he was acting cool and being a jerk to me in front of his friends or at the drive in when he tried to make a move on me and that was before I decided to change and i was freaked out. I love him so much. If this doesn't passed then I'll fine away to get to the store to get something without Danny finding out because I don't want him to worry if it is nothing. I know he would. 

Sandy looked at herself in the mirror and then looked down at her belly hoping that it is nothing because she doesn't want to spoil the trip. 

Danny POV

She been in there for a long time. She finally came out. We had another day of relaxing in and just being in each other's arms. We would order room service for Breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Sometimes Sandy don't feel like eating but other times she eat because it is not good not to eat. I hope everything is okay with her. I can't lose her. I love her so much.