Touching and Loving

Trey POV

It's really been a month since I was up in Gigi pussy. I feel I'm on the edge of death, like I'm starving. When I rather be drowning in Gigi pussy. Therefore I planned a romantic night for us and now I'm waiting for her to walk in.

"Trey I'm home!

"Im in the living room!

She walks in and gasp

"So your trying to get back on my good side?

"Yes, it it working?

"Maybe. Let me eat this delicious looking food and I will let you know.

I laugh

"Okay baby.

We eat in silence, only looking at each other with lusty stares. She starts rubbing her foot on my dick which makes me choke.

"You okay?

"I will be okay when I give you this dick.

She giggles

"Well I'm finished.

She stands up with her plate in hand and walks into the kitchen. I just stare at her ass.

"So you ready to get some pussy or what?

I didn't even notice she was in my face till she said that. I stand up and grab her. Our lips meet and my hands instantly go to her waist. She got a skirt on that I told her not to wear cause it's shows off her curvy figure. I unzip it and it slides off of her. I got a shock when my hands meet her bare ass. I pull away from the kiss.

"You was out with in that skirt with no damn panties on!

"No. I took them off before I got here.
She smirks

"Oh you knew what's was going to happen.

"Yup, I missed  you. Now get to eating your favorite meal.

I smirk and pick her up. I put her on the table and she spreads her legs. My mouth waters as I kiss her other lips. It's going to be a long night.

Dave POV

Since I've had some free time Kairi and I have been hanging out with Jasmine a lot. She is a real cool female and I like having her around.

Anyway I forced her to go to a club appearance with me in Delaware. Now we are walking back in our room. I sit on my bed and Jasmine sits in the chair. Then she stands up and comes towards me.

"Okay Dave, make sure you drink so water. You faded ass.

"I hear you. Come give me hug!

She comes closer and I hug her

"You always smell good

I kiss her neck and grab her ass. She moans which makes me pull her into my lap.

"Dave your smashed and I'm not a ho.

"I know.

I let her go and she gets up.

"Night wifey.

Then everything gets black.

Gigi POV

I wake up to a phone buzzing which means it's Trey. I nudge him but he is out cold snoring. I look at night stand and see it's my phone buzzing. I answer  it.

"Hello

"Hey girl, I know it's late but I got some tea to spill.

"Okay go ahead and spill Jazzy.

She proceeds to tell me that she and Dave have been hanging out a lot lately. And that they are currently in Delaware for a show. Apparently Dave got real friendly with Jasmine.

"What should I do? Should I act like nothing happen?

"Definitely let Dave take the lead. Dave obviously has feelings for you cause if it was about fucking then he would've took some groupie back to the hotel. Dave is more stubborn than Trey so it might take him awhile to profess his love to you. Therefore just see how he handles things and don't let that nigga break your heart.

Trey starts moving

"Oh god the sex machine is waking up, I gotta go. Text me what happens

We hang up as Trey stars rubbing on me.

"Damn right I'm the sex machine now turn on your side.

He kisses my neck and he puts his dick inside of me.

"I'm pussy deprived but not anymore.

He goes faster and I moan.
Damn this man is addicted to me and I love it.

A/n: What do you think about this chapter? Are you glad I updated?