Lover's Embrace

Trey POV

It's morning well almost the afternoon and Gigi still hasn't woke up. Which of course is my fault cause we was going rounds. We both have high sex drives and we can't keep our hands to ourselves.

She turns and then wakes up.

" was I drooling?

"Yea. Good afternoon baby.

She waves at me while limping to the bathroom. I wait a few minutes till I hear the shower then I leave the room. By the time I come back she is walking back into the bedroom with a robe on.

" I made brunch.

She sits down and I put the food in front of her. She eats while I stare at her.

"Wanna go outside to the beach?

"Yea, I think I packed my swim suit.

"Baby, it's just us here. You don't got to put anything on.

"Hmm, well I have never skinny dipped before.

"It's a first time for everything. Let me check my phone and I will meet you outside.

"Okay.
She leaves out the room

"Hey do you have my special gift?

"Yes sir. When will you pick it up?

"Soon.

I hang up and look at a text message:
I miss you Trey. Can we meet up and talk some time?

I don't respond because I have GiGi and I'm not going to be seen anywhere with another woman. Time to go be with my girl.

I walk outside and see that she is in the water. I drop my shorts and run into the water. After splashing her for a couple of minutes, I stop.

"Finally your out here, thought you forgot about me cause your mind is on business.

"Nah. My mind is on you and not business. Trust me.

I pull her close and peck her lips.

"Ever had sex on a beach?

"No.

I smirk

"You want to.

She nods then kisses me passionately. My dick been hard since I seen her wet titties so I wrap her legs around my waist, then thrust into her.

We keep going like this and she going to be pregnant which I don't mind at all. Giselle is the one for me.

A/n: what do you think about this chapter?
Who was Trey on the phone with?
Which woman texted him?
What is Trey up to?