Date Night

Giselle POV

I wake up to my phone buzzing one twitter notification and a text from Trey. Yes I turned on the notifications on for Trey tweets.

I got date night all setup. (TreySongz)

A picture is attached of the backyard and a movie screen.

I smile and go freshen up in the bathroom. Then I go downstairs and nobody is in the house. I go outside to find Trey and Kane sitting on a chaise lounge. Next to it, is a table full of food and snacks.

"So what movie do you wanna watch first?

"Surprise me.

He smiles and presses play.

"Omg! you found the movie. Thank you.

I peck his lips twice.

"You welcome baby.

I cuddle with Trey and stuff a twizzler in my mouth.

*After the movie

"Baby, I got something to tell you.

(omg did he cheat on me? Is he breaking up with me?)

"I have do some shows in North Carolina.

"Oh okay, I can just stay here or go back home.

"Nah. I want you to come with me.

"Are you sure? What if the blogs find out?

"I don't care. I don't want to hide. I love you and I'm not going anywhere

"You what?!

"I love you.

"Wow.

"Um you don't have to say it but that's how I feel. It's like I have tunnel vision now and you the only thing that's on my mind. I'm smiling for no reason and staring at your picture and I'm making plans for us and our future. So yeah, I'm in love with you Giselle.

At this point I'm in shock and my heart is about to jump out of my chest. Trey loves me, like really loves me.

"I have really strong feelings for you but I don't know if I'm ready to say those words.

He frowns

"It's okay. I'm going to continue to shower you with love forever even when you are as deep in love with me as Iam with you.

"Okay. Let's watch another movie.

We watch the notebook and my favorite scene comes on

We watch the notebook and my favorite scene comes on. (above)

I sigh.

"I love this part and I love the swans.

"So that's romantic to you?

"Yup. The whole movie is so romantic. Noah building the house for Allie is one of the best romantic gestures I've ever seen, well except when people give organs to their spouses. I wish that kind of romance was alive.

"Giving kidneys?

I laugh

"No. Romantic gestures that isn't all about being insta famous and not cheesy.

"Hmm okay.

"Why do you have that look on your face?

"What look? You don't know my looks woman.

"Yea I do. You look mischievous

"Since the movie is over, let's go to bed.

"I'm not tired.

"I wasn't talking about sleeping.

He picks me up and we go into the house. I'm falling for him and it seems like he is catching me.

A/n: What do you think about this chapter?