Fresh Eyes and Fresh Surprises

Trey POV

Gigi has to decided to move with me but it's only into my V.A house. She says she doesn't want to be in that Hollywood lifestyle all the way plus she likes her privacy. I totally understand that because I want our children to be raised in Virginia anyway. Nah she ain't pregnant yet. I wanna make her my wife before I put some kids in her.

And I got everything planned out: I already picked up the ring which is at my Mumma house, Gigi is in NYC getting the rest of her stuff and spending time with her new friend Jasmine. Jasmine also happens to be a plus size fan fiction writer that writes about Dave East. I can't wait to introduce them. 

I have the backyard setup with twinkle lights with a canopy tent over head. I look around and everything is setup. Wait where is Kane?

"Kane!

He walks over to me.

"Okay Kane, you finally going to get a new mommy. Hopefully she says yes.

I put a sign on him

"I will call you again so try not to eat the sign.

He walks off with an attitude as my phone goes off.

Text: I'm in a uber now on my way to our house.

Reply: Okay baby, can't wait to see you. 😘

30 minutes later I hear footsteps and Gigi yell my name

"Trey!

"Out here baby!

More footsteps and then we see each other.

"Oh wow.

"So do you like it? I wanted to welcome you home in style.

"I love it! So pretty

"Speaking of pretty, you in that dress. Damn. Twirl for me

She twirls and I bit my lip

"That ass.

I pull her to me and kiss her.

"I missed you baby

"It was only two days but I missed you.

She kisses me as I touch her ass. Then she pulls away as I pout.

"No more kisses right, let's eat the lunch you got for us.

"Yea okay.

Shit I forgot all about my plan, I just wanna make love to her right now. But I will wait after I propose. Hopefully she will say yes so I can be in that pussy forever.

"Trey are you okay? Your not eating

"I'm fine baby, just thinking about how happy Iam.

"I'm happy too. And yes I will marry you.

"Huh. What?

She points to Kane who is watching us eat.

"You was supposed to come out yet!

He whimpers and Gigi feeds him.

"Nah, baby he don't deserve a treat.

"It's okay Kane.

She baby talks him while I pout

"I had a whole romantic proposal, I wanted to say.

"Okay. Well I'm going to go wash my hands then you can do your proposal.

"Really?

"Yes.

She leaves with Kane following her. Since she already said yes, I'm not really nervous anymore. I get my cell out and send a text.

"So are you ready now?

I look up and she is back.

"Yup. Giselle, I never thought I would found love that would make me so full and happy till I found you. My gorgeous, smart thick woman you are someone I didn't even know I needed but I'm so glad that I found you. However, I can't just let you be my girlfriend you deserve a better title than. Look up.

She looks up at sky which says :Will you Marry me?

"Omg! Yes! Yes! I love you Trey so much.

She kisses me so passionately that I'm ready to get her naked. So I'm taking my shirt off and she giggles.

"Wait, Trey can you put the ring on my finger than we can make love.

"Oh yea.

I put the ring on her finger and start attacking her neck with kisses.

"Mmm. The ring is so beautiful.

I mumble that she is beautiful

"Did she say yes?!

We both look up and laugh at my Mumma voice.

"Obviously Mumma cause we ain't hearing no crying and glass breaking. *Forrest

"Baby. Let's go in the house, they killing the vibe.

That's what I get for having my family as my neighbors. We go into the house and make love for the rest of the Day.

Jasmine POV

Gigi texted me that her and Trey are engaged and that it's time for me to get my man. Oh wait let me introduce myself  I'm Jasmine Banks, a bank teller that writes fan fiction. I just started writing because I was inspired by Gigi and her stories. Which ironically enough is coming true. If only Dave East could be mine. He is so close but so far away. I grew up around Dave East but he doesn't know I exist. I'm just some fat girl that live in building 5. Gigi says that she will introduce me to him soon but I don't it's going to change anything.

A/n: What do you think about this chapter?

Giselle and Trey are engaged.

Giselle has a new friend named Jasmine.

Jasmine likes Dave East.