Make Love

A/n: Steamy, hot and nasty times ahead.

Trey POV

We rush into my house as it starts thundering and Giselle jumps into my arms.

"I'm scared of thunder

"But you love rain.

"Yup. I love the rain and I love to be wet.

I smirk and kiss her. The kisses led to me having her back pressed up against the wall and her legs wrapped around me. She pulls away

"We should get out of these wet clothes.

I agree and with her in my arms we go upstairs into the bathroom. I put her down and she starts stripping while I run us a bath. It doesn't take long for the tub to filled with water and bubbles. Giselle gets in then I follow behind her. We are both in two separate corners of the tub.

"Play with your pussy

"While you play with your dick

"Yup.

She bits her lip and she playing with her pussy.

I can't see it but I see her face and her tits which is good for me right now. Shit is making me horny as fuck. I start stroking my dick while watching her and its so hot & erotic.

"Mmm. I wish you was touching me

"In a minute, keep going baby.

"Talk dirty to me Trey.

"I'm going to eat your pussy and don't stop till you cum and squirt like five times.

"Mmm.

"I wanna cum all over you. Your big ass titties, your ass and then in that pussy.

"Mmmm. I'm close

She surprisingly licks her own nipple(yes that can happen) which makes me go crazy.

"Fuck this.

I move closer to her and stand up alittle, hovered over her. I stroke myself fast while she says

"Cum on my titties Papi Trey

I bit my lip and bust a load on her titties which makes her moan. After I stop and pours water on her titties and kisses me. Moments later I'm inside of her going ham in that pussy.

"Trey! omg!

"Fuck girl, you feel so good.

"You feel good too, now make me cum.

Since she want to be demanding then I'm going to make her cum hard.

"Mmm. Trey.... I

Her pussy tightens around me and we both cum.

We catch our breath and wash each other.

"Round 2 in the bedroom? *Trey

"Hell yea.

I wrap us both in towels and we walk hand in hand into my bedroom.

*5 Rounds Later

Giselle is snoring and I'm watching her. I haven't felt this way in years and I want to make this last. I wonder if Giselle would move in here with me.

A/n: What do you think about this chapter?