Discovery Of HER

A/n: I will be using my real stories about Trey but not my real screen name

Trey POV

The insomnia is real and so is the boredom. So I decide to lurk on the internet and see what interesting stories I can find to read. I ended up reading about fan fiction which amused and intrigued me. I came across Wattpad and search my name. It's so many fictional stories about me in starring in different genres. I'm a werewolf, crazy stalker, abusive and possessive, a teacher(that's a popular one) and a Father. The stories about me being a crazy rapist, abusive and fucking my own daughter, concerns me. What is wrong with these women? They need therapy and a hug but not from me. At least I know who I gotta get a restraining order against if details from one of these crazy books come to life.

Anyway I'm searching for a good story that isn't going to gross me out. Yes I find one by Gcutie25. She is a plus size writer that has plenty of books about me falling in love with a plus size woman. I start reading Haunted and I get hooked.

*Next Morning

"Aye, wake up nigga. *Bully

"What?

"You fall asleep watching porn? haha

I look down and I'm naked with the laptop by me.

"Shut up and get out.

"Okay.

He laughs and leaves. I get up and go into the bathroom. I use the toilet then get in the shower and that's when I'm reminded about last night. Gcutie Haunted story made me horny which has never happened to me before. Real live pussy makes me horny, not some fan fiction story on a website for teens and young adults. I wonder if she is legal and pretty. My dick gets hard again and I start stroking.

I cum eventually and realize two things: I need to read more of her books about me and I need to find out who she is.

A/n: What do you think about this Chapter?