Let Me Explain

Trey POV

"I was battling with Insomnia when I came across Wattpad. After browsing through some authors and books, I came across Gcutie. G books was intriguing and hot, they definitely made me feel some type of way.  I was curious about her so I went and found her. I found you and you turn out to be everything I want and everything I need. You are the woman my Mumma lectured me about finding. You are the woman my Mumma prayed that I would find. With that being said you scared me. And I don't want to be the one who messes up this beautiful woman by dragging her into my madness. I never thought about being with you is settling, I always had settling down with you on my mind. I find comfort in your presence and unlike the rest of the woman I've been with, I have no doubts about you. Even if you aren't physically my type which doesn't matter because mentally and emotionally you are my type. And that's what I was trying to tell Dave. That I'm done with fake women and now I have a real woman. So please baby do you forgive me?

She wipes her eyes and says
"Yes but I will be watching you.

"Are we still getting married? *Trey

"Do you still wanna get married?

"Hell yea. I want you to be Giselle Neverson.

"And I want to be Mrs.Neverson but you being bad.

"I promise I won't cheat, lie or ever say anything bad about you.

"Okay but you still on punishment, No sex for a month.

"What?! Baby! No!

"Yes.

"But we trying to make a baby.

"We can still make a baby but not right now.

I pout and she laughs. At least I got my girl. Hopefully Dave dumb ass is apologizing to Jazmine.

Dave POV

Bully and my mom gave me lectured about my mouth and respecting women. I already apologize to Trey and Giselle now it's time to apologize to Jasmine. I'm in her building in the elevator going to her apartment. I get out on her floor and knock on her door. Seconds later she answers it

"What do you want?

"Can I come in?

"Sure.

I follow behind her and sit next to her on the couch.

"I'm sorry I came at you like that. I was being an asshole and you didn't deserve it. So can you accept my apology

"I will if you spend a day with me

"You trying to get a date?!

"No, I'm trying to show you not all women around here are the same. Plus we should be friends since you know our friends are getting married. Plus you are friends with my cousin so why not be cool.

"True. I don't know you to have any beef with you. So when you wanna hangout?

"Today if you want

"Yea sure.

"Let's go to Dave& Busters so I can beat you in basketball.

"Yea right. We will see.

A/n: What do you think about this chapter?

Trey and Gigi

Jasmine and Dave

20 votes and 15 comments for an update