Tunnel Vision

A/n: Trey is going back to braids and I don't like it. For now he look like a caveman but not in my story. He is clean cut and sexy(well he always sexy)

Giselle POV

Ever since we've been apart Trey has called, text, face time me on the regular. He has sent me edible arrangements which are better than flowers and some stuffed animals. I got two stuffed penguins named Noah and Allie. (characters from what movie)

Just because he has been attentive doesn't mean he has been faithful which worries me. However, I'm not going to doubt him because it seems like he really cares about me. This long distance thing is a test for us and if Trey passes it then I will move in with him.

Trey POV

All I could think about is Giselle. I'm to the point where I start comparing women to her. Giselle doesn't want my money like the rest, Giselle is so soft and thick, Giselle doesn't wear slutty clothes to kids parties, etc. Bully says I'm whipped and I can't deny it because its really true. It's okay though cause I'm pussy whipped by a great woman that I see a future with. I can't wait till she visits me in L.A because I have so much planned.

*Two months Later

I have seen Giselle once in two months and it was only for an hour. We made it work though with a quickie which I'm not usually about but damn I missed the pussy. Thankfully I didn't go raw like last time cause I would've nutted as soon as I got the tip in, Giselle got that super magical pussy. I'm definitely going to get her pregnant in the future but not now.

Anyway Bully went to go pick up her up, I didn't go cause we would've ended up fucking in the airport. Therefore I'm just home getting everything ready for my Queen.

"Kane, you ready to see your mama?

He wags his tail and licks my hand which I take that as a yes.

The front door opens and in walks Giselle.

"Baby.

She jumps into my arms and starts kissing all over my face.

"I (kiss)miss(kiss)so(kiss)much.

I laugh

"I missed you too.

We both lean in and our lips meet. Her lips are like soft marshmallows against mine so of course I get sucked in. We are kissing passionately and I'm grabbing her butt, so now she moaning in my mouth. Then she pulls away and yawns

"Damn, that's a first. My kissing skills are boring you.

"No I'm tired, I didn't get any sleep on the plane.

I scoop her up

"What are you doing?

"Taking my woman to bed. Problem?

"Nope.

I gently put her down on my bed and start undressing her. In between that, I'm kissing and caressing every part of her body.

"Mmm Trey.

Once she is completely naked I start eating her pussy till she cums and falls asleep. Then I cover her up and kiss her forehead. I'm glad my baby is home and I can't wait till she sees all the surprises.

A/n: What do you think about this chapter?

Trey is being faithful and Giselle is thinking about moving to L.A to be with him.