The gathering chapter 10

Maddy's P.O.V.

I whispered in Remus ear, "What are we going to now?"

Remus whispered back, "Liam is Leo's step brother I might as well kill him to."

I looked into his eyes when he told me that, he seemed pretty upset that he had to kill Liam to.         

I read Liam’s mind and he was saying, “damn I trusted Remus, he's a dirty little trader, even if he ends up killing me Josh will be mad."

 "I am Josh's cousin, we have hung out since we were little, and he’s like my brother."

 I stopped reading his mind and told Remus he doesn’t have to kill Liam if he doesn’t want to.

Remus said to me, "I have to it what my dad wanted me to do."        

I stood back and Remus turned into his wolf form fast as lighting. Before I could see it he ripped Liam’s head open. There was a pool of blood on the ground. I looked at Josh and tears started flowing down his face. I went over to him and hugged him, what I didn't notice was he was in his wolf form and he dug his claws in my shoulder. His hug was so tight I couldn't even turn into my wolf form. I looked for Remus and he was gone. I wonder if Liam recovered from the injury that Remus gave him.      

I started crying as well and said, "Please don't hurt me Josh."

He said, "You ruined my life, because Remus is so deeply in love with you he killed three of my closest relatives."

"It wasn't my choice to fall in love with him, it was fates choice."

He slapped me and said, "enough with that stupid, oh it was fates choice."

 "I already know that, but since Remus killed everyone I'm going to have to kill you."    

I yelled out for Remus and there was no answer. I was doomed for life.

Remus P.O.V.

I can't believe Liam didn't turn into his full form and he is much stronger than me. I also feel bad for ditching Maddy, I hope Josh doesn't hurt her.

"Stay still you mutt" I said.

He said, "You’re in your full form and you still can't catch me."

I completely forgot about turning into my werewolf form and I stopped running. I used all my strength into turning into my werewolf form that I almost passed out. I looked all over my body and it was covered in layers of hair. I lifted a tree near by me and smashed it on the ground. Me compared to Liam is like a tiny ant trying to find somewhere safe to hide.

I laughed and said, "What are you going to do now mutt?"

Liam sure had guts to stand right in front of me because I ripped him in pieces. It was like a blood battle. There was blood everywhere it was even on me.    I just remember I had to get back to the camp so I used my werewolf strength to run. I finally arrived at the camp and Josh tied Maddy up on a tree. There was scratch marks all over her body. I yelled out to Josh, "Damn you Josh, I thought we were best friends!" He came out where he was hiding and he had a knife in his hands.      I ran over to him and ripped the knife out of his hands.

"What were you doing to Maddy?"

 "Maddy this, Maddy that, when do you ever shut up." Josh said.

I thought he was acting really weird and I said, "Who are you, you’re not the real Josh I know."

He smirked and said, "What are you talking about best friend?"

Josh's P.O.V.

Stupid Remus, he thought he could kill me and all of my brothers. Now we will unit in Josh's body and get our revenge on Remus.

"Stay still Remus," we all said.

We cut open his face and there was a big gash.

He fell to the ground and yelled in pain. "What are you going to do now Remus?"

He got up and slapped me across the face.

"What is wrong with you Josh, said Remus."

 "Didn't you notice Josh isn't here we took over his body."

 I looked at his face, he was scared as hell. I wanted to do something but Logan, Leo, and Liam were taking over.      I heard every single thought my brothers thought. They said they are going to tie Remus up to a tree and drown him in the river.

 I used all my energy and I shouted, “Remus run they are going to drown you!"

 My brothers heard me say that and they cut my life off.

Logan, Leo, and Liam's P.O.V.

“Stupid Josh interfering with our plan, he will rue the day he was ever born."

We cut off his life for a short amount of time so we don't let him die. We still need to use him a little more until we have to kill him. Before we could notice Remus ran off. We were too busy deciding how to kill Remus and Josh. We looked around and I noticed there was drips of blood that lead to Remus.

"Hey brothers I figured out were Rem could be," said Leo.

We followed the trail of blood and we stopped and noticed there was a pool of blood with Remus laying in it. I touched his chest and he was dead. He bleed so much that he just finally died. I could feel Josh come back from us cutting him off and he went pscyo

 "WHY DID YOU KILL HIM," said Josh in anger.

"It was for his own good," said Logan.       

  Josh scrambled through his pockets and found our knife. He used all his force and stabbed himself in the heart.

The last thought I heard was from Liam and he was saying, "Why'd you have to do that Josh?"