Chapter 2. Telling the truth

Madelyn P.O.V.

We just got into his camp and all his clan members looked at me like I was a tasty snack.

“Remus, could you tell your friends to back off because there looking at me like I’m there main meal."

"Sure sweetie, I just have to have a little talk with them and then they will back off."

He grinned at me and went to his friends and started mumbling about something, I couldn't really hear them because they started walking further away from where I was sitting. I must have dosed off because when I woke up I noticed I was covered in cloth.     

“Hey Remus are you awake?"                                          

"What do you need Maddy?"          

                "Did you speak with your friends while I passed out?"              

"Yeah don't worry now go back to sleep.”                             

                Once he told me to go to sleep I thought how I can go to sleep when I don't even know if you actually told them. I heard a voice in my head "come on now I will speak with you in the morning and explain everything just try to rest."                                                                                                                                                              

 I looked at Remus sleeping on the floor I wondered if he's sleeping then why I heard someone speak. It turned light out and when I woke up I noticed Remus sleeping right next to me.

"Hm it must have been cold on the floor tonight, but I'm used to it."

 I shook Remus and said, "Common sleepy head wake up."

He suddenly woke up and said "good morning sunshine how did you sleep?"  

 I slept fine now since you’re up please explaining to me if you told your friends or not, because at night I kept on hearing a voice but you were sound asleep."                 

 He told me, "Ok you understand were werewolves and we kill people well that’s why my friends thought I brought you here to eat." "Also that voice that you heard was me last night, yeah I looked asleep but actually I have this power to mind read and talk to people without actually talking."  "But the weird thing is I can only read your mind, I have tried on my clan members but it doesn't work."

 I wondered could this connect to some weird feelings like thinking he would be my soul mate.